• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Am 100% In Agreement With This

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone could question his leadership. His health and if he could get back to the player he was sure.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone could question his leadership. His health and if he could get back to the player he was sure.
I didn't realize what a leader he was. I loved Sanders' story about how Sherman won't let players walk around with their pants halfway down their ass.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize what a leader he was. I loved Sanders' story about how Sherman won't let players walk around with their pants halfway down their ass.

Players get paid a lot no reason to look like a bum.

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we first signed Uncle Sherm (I guess we have to call him that now??)... I was like WTF - I will NEVER root for that guy. But hard to argue the impact he's made. The rest of the secondary really feeds off his confidence - and his football IQ is insane. Hope that rubs off on the young guys, cause he's bound to lose a few more steps these next few years.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When we first signed Uncle Sherm (I guess we have to call him that now??)... I was like WTF - I will NEVER root for that guy. But hard to argue the impact he's made. The rest of the secondary really feeds off his confidence - and his football IQ is insane. Hope that rubs off on the young guys, cause he's bound to lose a few more steps these next few years.

I didn't like it either at the time, my biggest concern was his injury. So yeah, i stand corrected now.