• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hyde

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde looked very good.
Explosive.
Gore is still good too.
Lattimore, don't know, but You are looking good with Hyde.

What do you all think of the chance, that by season end, and playoff time, that Hyde will be the #1 guy?
Scares me as a Hawk fan. Harbaugh not afraid to make that move.
My prediction, Hyde will be the number one guy by playoff time. He's good.:suds:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
81 views, not a single support of Hyde.

Weird.

Because...........
a) Seahawk fan posted it.
b) it's late
c) we don't respond to any Seahawk Fan, Regardless of Content
d) IDK

c'mon, I extended the hand of a complement, so respond.
Hyde is pretty good, better than.........just sayin.

The Seahawk Guy, you know, Michael, is absent, in the doghouse, is shitty, won't see action, etc...

Regardless of my screen name, that QB of the 9ers scares the shit out of me.
Go Hawks.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weird.

Because...........
b) it's late
d) IDK

The Seahawk Guy, you know, Michael, is absent, in the doghouse, is shitty, won't see action, etc...

Go Hawks.

Ok, I'll bite.

It's one game. He was impressive and looks to be the real deal. Gore finally has a capable backup. Gore is the most underrated back in the game over the last 8 years and he is a HOF player in the eyes of many Niner fans, who watched him rush over 1,000 yards year after year behind shitty lines and teams. Hyde is good but Gore is the straw that stirs the drink. Next year Hyde can shine...until then, he will continue to keep Gore fresh for the playoff run.

And just because you post one independent post that shows civility doesn't mean that your past trolling is somehow forgotten, which is probably why you didn't get the response you are looking for. :suds:

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very excited about Hyde but he was playing against an extremely weak Dallas D line. That being said all signs point to him being the work horse back after Gore rides off into the sunset, He passes the eye ball test for sure and is fun to watch his running style is violent and fast and he always seems to get positive yardage so you gotta love that. I was thrilled when we nabbed him in the second round since I was really wanting Lacey last year but Hyde looks faster then Lacey and just as physical imo.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weird.

Because...........
b) it's late
d) IDK

Go Hawks.

I was going to respond to your post last night after I read it but was just too exhausted after a long gym workout.

Hyde looks great but unless Gore really stumbles, he will be the starter for the year. Gore actually looked okay last week. He doesn't have the burst but he can still find the lanes, cut, and make yards. I expect Hyde to really cut in Gore's carries which has not reallty happened to date. It is probably Gore's last year and I expect he will go out the starter

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very excited about Hyde but he was playing against an extremely weak Dallas D line. That being said all signs point to him being the work horse back after Gore rides off into the sunset, He passes the eye ball test for sure and is fun to watch his running style is violent and fast and he always seems to get positive yardage so you gotta love that. I was thrilled when we nabbed him in the second round since I was really wanting Lacey last year but Hyde looks faster then Lacey and just as physical imo.

I like power backs that can carry the ball 30 times a game, if need be. Hyde could have a solid future playing with a guy like Harbaugh, and his smash mouth style.

As for Lacey, he looks very slow, and overweight. As of now, I'd take Hyde any day of the week.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hyde looked very good.
Explosive.
Gore is still good too.

What do you all think of the chance, that by season end, and playoff time, that Hyde will be the #1 guy?
My prediction, Hyde will be the number one guy by playoff time. He's good.:suds:

I think that is very possible. Gore runs down every year, although maybe they will be smarter with him this year. And harbaugh has shown he will go with the hot hand. Hyde may not ever be the starter this year, but could get the bulk of the carries by end of year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this topic on opening page. As a DAllas fan, HYde scared the hell out of me the other day. Gore is still a quality back and is probably better at picking up blitzes, etc. I think we stopped Hyde once for less than 5 yards though. Just my 2 cents

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde looked very good.
Explosive.
Gore is still good too.

I don't think he will be the true #1. I think has that locked up but Inside the 10 I think Hyde takes gore spot. Reason Hyde can pass catch and little more of a power back. Hyde was a great pick up and I think we found Gore's replacement.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde looked good, but would like to see how he does against a playoff caliber defense.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hyde will take over as the primary RB some time this year. He convinced me in the preseason.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch a lot of college football so I really wasn't sure what to expect from Hyde. I had read he was a bigger back, but I was very surprised at the amount of burst he had. He did pretty well from what I saw last week in pass protection. I still think Gore will be the featured back this year because of the trust the team has in him. If Hyde is able to show his reliability in blitz pick up, I wouldn't be surprised to see close to a 50/50 split.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a head-scratcher for me when the 9ers picked him in the 2nd round but I'm sure glad they did. He looks to be the RB of the future for the 9ers.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a head-scratcher for me when the 9ers picked him in the 2nd round but I'm sure glad they did. He looks to be the RB of the future for the 9ers.

They were obviously concerned about Lattimore and neither James nor Hunter could be considered full time backs. I didnt kniw what to make of it at the time, but it sure makes sense now

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch a lot of college football so I really wasn't sure what to expect from Hyde. I had read he was a bigger back, but I was very surprised at the amount of burst he had. He did pretty well from what I saw last week in pass protection. I still think Gore will be the featured back this year because of the trust the team has in him. If Hyde is able to show his reliability in blitz pick up, I wouldn't be surprised to see close to a 50/50 split.

Same here.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Hyde will take over as the primary RB some time this year. He convinced me in the preseason.

if he does, then obviously fine with me. but if I had to predict.....Gore remains the starter and primary back this year, all year.

Hyde will get increased reps not doubt, but not more than Gore. So even if its 51/49, I'd still consider it Gore being the primary back.