• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hyde To The Browns

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited about this one because I wonder if it means the 49ers are getting ready to make a run at Barkley. I hope so.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they will move high enough to get him. But the RB class is deep either way.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O doubt they will move high enough to get him. But the RB class is deep either way.
Well, they need a load-carrying back. Brieda and McKinnon are not going to cut it. I hope they have a plan.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Chubb, and Michel from Georgia, Jones from USC, Guice from LSU, Johnson from Auburn, Penny from San Diego State, Scarborough from Alabama, Ballage from Arizona State, Freeman from Oregon, Walton from Miami, Adams from Notre Dame, Wadley from Iowa, Jackson from Northwestern, Kelly from Tennessee, Thomas from Jacksonville State, Hynes from NC State (he's more like McKinnon but was calm good in college).

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Chubb, and Michel from Georgia, Jones from USC, Guice from LSU, Johnson from Auburn, Penny from San Diego State, Scarborough from Alabama, Ballage from Arizona State, Freeman from Oregon, Walton from Miami, Adams from Notre Dame, Wadley from Iowa, Jackson from Northwestern, Kelly from Tennessee, Thomas from Jacksonville State, Hynes from NC State (he's more like McKinnon but was calm good in college).
Oh, OK. I know the two boys from Georgia and like them, I love Ronald Jones from SC, he'd be perfect for the Niners. The others I don't know much about except a little about Wadley who I like and Scarbrough who I think is not suited to the pro game.
I'll keep my ears open for the rest of the guys. I look forward to seeing who they get. I'd love for it to be Jones if its not Barkley

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they need a load-carrying back. Brieda and McKinnon are not going to cut it. I hope they have a plan.

Or they aren't going to rely on one back to carry the load and make it more of a committee approach. I do think they will draft an RB though

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or they aren't going to rely on one back to carry the load and make it more of a committee approach. I do think they will draft an RB though
The Patriots have done it successfully, I suppose the Niners could.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I wouldn't draft a RB unless he's the 'too good to pass up' best value, and has potential to become the main RB. ie i wouldn't draft a RB thnking he's good catching passes, or is a 3rd down back. They now have the guy who supposedly fits the scheme very well. Whereas Hyde was good but not quite.

For what McKinnon signed for, he has to be the main RB?! He won't lead the league in carries but he'll get say 2/3 of the 49er running plays. I'd think Breida would get most of the remaining 1/3, except for short yardage. So now there is only one short yardage guy and he should earn his cap...........Juszczyk.

Joe Williams should be fine as the back-up to the back-up, and if not, Mostert ran some last season.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't draft a RB unless he's the 'too good to pass up' best value, and has potential to become the main RB. ie i wouldn't draft a RB thnking he's good catching passes, or is a 3rd down back. They now have the guy who supposedly fits the scheme very well. Whereas Hyde was good but not quite.

For what McKinnon signed for, he has to be the main RB?! He won't lead the league in carries but he'll get say 2/3 of the 49er running plays. I'd think Breida would get most of the remaining 1/3, except for short yardage. So now there is only one short yardage guy and he should earn his cap...........Juszczyk.

Joe Williams should be fine as the back-up to the back-up, and if not, Mostert ran some last season.

IDK, it might be more of a committee approach with McKinnon being starter but a good rotation. I guess Mckinnon is ok to get 2/3 of the running plays if we pass more than a run heavy scheme we've employed in the past before Shanahan

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
IDK, it might be more of a committee approach with McKinnon being starter but a good rotation. I guess Mckinnon is ok to get 2/3 of the running plays if we pass more than a run heavy scheme we've employed in the past before Shanahan

2/3 is almost a committee approach. We don't have an Elliot or Gurley or Bell, where they take almost all the carries.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this might be a bad move for SF.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might be, one could say the same about the Cards signing always injured Sam Bradford.

True. Just think Hyde was a solid back. Not great but a guy that could get SF yards.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Just think Hyde was a solid back. Not great but a guy that could get SF yards.

Yes I agree but this is also a deep draft class at RB, and Shanahan's system tends to be a favorable system to RB's in that you don't have to be highly drafted to be a good player for the system.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I agree but this is also a deep draft class at RB, and Shanahan's system tends to be a favorable system to RB's in that you don't have to be highly drafted to be a good player for the system.
I think Joe Williams might be a good back if he can stay healthy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3