• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2021 Season

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this is the spark they needed to right the ship.
Still trying to process what I watched yesterday. As Mike Vorel put it perfectly, it was like a dam burst. I hope it wasn't a mirage and we don't go right back to stinking up the joint with Cal next week. But I'm optimistic at least after we saw what our offense is capable of when we got most of our WR corps available and they open the playbook up.
The weird thing is it just creates even more questions about WTF happened with Montana and why. But anyway, real solid game out there yesterday and I'll take the W.
Time to nut up and start PAC play.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 17,714.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to process what I watched yesterday. As Mike Vorel put it perfectly, it was like a dam burst. I hope it wasn't a mirage and we don't go right back to stinking up the joint with Cal next week. But I'm optimistic at least after we saw what our offense is capable of when we got most of our WR corps available and they open the playbook up.
The weird thing is it just creates even more questions about WTF happened with Montana and why. But anyway, real solid game out there yesterday and I'll take the W.
Time to nut up and start PAC play.
This Cal game is rather large in a stand point of this season can get back on track with a W or just fold up the tent at 1-3. You could be right that the fact 4 WRs were out and now back which opened up the play book but that's still zero excuse for dropping one to Montana. Pac games are upon us.