• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HuskerHoopla espn Bowl Mania 2014

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is NOT to supersede our regular Husker Pickem's.

Straight Picks

ESPN - Capital One Bowl Mania - Group: This game challenges you to ...

Password: 5TimeChamps

Winner picks losers avatar for 1 week superseded by regular Husker Pickem's if loser loses both.

Please use an "Entry Name" that reflects your User Name here so we know who you are.

The games are already up with the first one being the New Orleans Bowl on Saturday December 20th.

The difference between Mania and Husker Pickem's is you can change your picks in Bowl Mania (up to game time) if you wish.

AQWK won last year. irule lost.

Good Luck

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be doing it.

Life things are superseding. The past week, my wife and I have been on duty for her father. He passed away December 7, 2014 at 1:30 AM. All sorts of family fighting(her side) is now ensuing. She is the executor and she has had complete control over everything for the last five years and siblings are not happy.

Even though her siblings lived closest(they all lived in Phoenix) to him and their mother(who lived in Phoenix) when they were alive, we were the ones that had to do everything from 1500 miles away. When their mother died, none of them came for the visitation or helped sort out and cleanup. They avoided the entire issue.

When we asked them to drive by and look in on their Dad, since we couldn't do it, most of the time they never did. Luckily, we had a neice that could sort of do it. She knows that her Dad(wife's brother) is a fuckwit.

When we had to sell their house, my wife flew down for two weeks of vacation, and I flew down for one week of vacation to clean up the house, spruce up the house, fix a lot of things around the house, and then sell the house. None of the siblings ever showed up at the door or even stopped by. We must have done well, because the house sold for cash and for the asking price on the first day. I think the realtor lowballed us on the asking price but I did ZERO research, other than look at the house two houses down that was for sale and compared.

I am then going to fly out to my father and do Power of Attorney and force some life things on him he is not going to like. Fighting with an angry almost 94 year old man is not easy.

Good luck and Happy Holidays to all.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the loss! Good luck with everything. HBig10

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Luck HIB. I'll be heading back to Omaha tomorrow for Isis sister's funeral. She's been battling brain cancer for the past 2.5 years. Isis went up there Thursday to be with her the final few days, now I will meet her.
It sucks but all you can do is hope for the best of the worst. Good Luck.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez , lots of bad news fellas. I will keep you and your families in my thoughts.Hope you can manage a fairly happy holiday season and Im sorry for your losses.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be doing it.

Life things are superseding. The past week, my wife and I have been on duty for her father. He passed away December 7, 2014 at 1:30 AM. All sorts of family fighting(her side) is now ensuing. She is the executor and she has had complete control over everything for the last five years and siblings are not happy.

Even though her siblings lived closest(they all lived in Phoenix) to him and their mother(who lived in Phoenix) when they were alive, we were the ones that had to do everything from 1500 miles away. When their mother died, none of them came for the visitation or helped sort out and cleanup. They avoided the entire issue.

When we asked them to drive by and look in on their Dad, since we couldn't do it, most of the time they never did. Luckily, we had a neice that could sort of do it. She knows that her Dad(wife's brother) is a fuckwit.

When we had to sell their house, my wife flew down for two weeks of vacation, and I flew down for one week of vacation to clean up the house, spruce up the house, fix a lot of things around the house, and then sell the house. None of the siblings ever showed up at the door or even stopped by. We must have done well, because the house sold for cash and for the asking price on the first day. I think the realtor lowballed us on the asking price but I did ZERO research, other than look at the house two houses down that was for sale and compared.

I am then going to fly out to my father and do Power of Attorney and force some life things on him he is not going to like. Fighting with an angry almost 94 year old man is not easy.

Good luck and Happy Holidays to all.

Update on the stupid clan.

We are buying plane tickets, yes WE(not them), for the Arizona clan to come to the Winter Wonderland for the visitation and funeral. One has just informed us that she has no ID and lost her birth certificate, ID, and Social Security Card. Not to mention, the ID she lost was a temporary ID. She never got around to replacing anything because of procrastination. No ID, no plane ride.

I am pretty sure all families have the dummies, but my wife has two. On my side, my sister is the dumbshit who votes democrat and doesn't have a job.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot this tidbit my wife told me.

Her brother has asked that the woman he lives with be gone by the time he gets back. Obviously, we are not buying her a plane ticket, but can you imagine what she is going to do to the place they live at? These are not high moral people I am talking about.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update on the stupid clan.

We are buying plane tickets, yes WE(not them), for the Arizona clan to come to the Winter Wonderland for the visitation and funeral. One has just informed us that she has no ID and lost her birth certificate, ID, and Social Security Card. Not to mention, the ID she lost was a temporary ID. She never got around to replacing anything because of procrastination. No ID, no plane ride.

I am pretty sure all families have the dummies, but my wife has two. On my side, my sister is the dumbshit who votes democrat and doesn't have a job.

And a further update, which reduces our stress level, the one without her ID for flying ain't coming here!!

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so awesome. The family from Arizona is all drama, 24-7. They must actually think the Kardashian lifestyle is real.

My wife just gave me another update. She is trying to do all this work about funeral, visitation, lawyers, paperwork, paper trails, US Government, County Government, obituary, schedule plane tickets, buy plane tickets, arrange hotel rooms, meals, etc, and these Arizona people are so fucked up.

Comparing my family to them, sure makes me feel very, very good.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so awesome. The family from Arizona is all drama, 24-7. They must actually think the Kardashian lifestyle is real.

My wife just gave me another update. She is trying to do all this work about funeral, visitation, lawyers, paperwork, paper trails, US Government, County Government, obituary, schedule plane tickets, buy plane tickets, arrange hotel rooms, meals, etc, and these Arizona people are so fucked up.

Comparing my family to them, sure makes me feel very, very good.

I always thought my family was fucked up until I started meeting more of my wife's family. I am so glad she was adopted.....

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
In

dadburn HB10.... Sorry to hear about your loss and the frustrations involved with the situation.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In now

Like in previous years you can't make separate entries for a different group doing the same straight pick? Ive never figured out how besides one of the other groups being confidence

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. You can create a new "Entry Name" and just but an underscore in there or something.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomhusker
PapaLou
hawkeyehater
Chucksker
Corn Train

are all 5-0 after day 1

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ye giving away bottles of coke from the '94 Championship season again, RA?