• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huge game this week: Rams @ Seahawks

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok let’s make some adjustments, for god sake, take some chances on D ...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not 1 but 2 push offs by the receiver... Challenge it, offensive PI ... I hope he’s ok

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good challenge, win or lose , that was an offensive PI

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
outstanding play by Thompson!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on Offense kill this clock with a first down or 2! LETS GO HAWKS!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omg the leg missed it YES YES YES YES!

I have had ENOUGH of these type of games damn it my heart can't handle this!

Wilson with ANOTHER 4th quarter winning TD drive.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty underwhelming win, but a win is a win, I'll take it.

The penalty was kind of sour (the roughing on Mathews) but it wasn't like it was 3rd down and technically the Rams got away with a facemask on Lockett. I love the head ref: "Well in the old world that's incidental, so no call." Uh WTF? Incidental or not, a facemask in TODAY'S world is a 15 yarder. That head ref needs to get his brain checked.

Myers missed a lengthy field goal, GregZ did... kind of nets out. Really underwhelming Seattle couldn't close out the game after that amazing INT though.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson just said that he thinks Paul Allen might have blown that kick a little to the right. lol. I love it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well on to Cleveland with 3 days extra rest/preparation... OBJ is going to have a field day I'd assume. ONE MORE GAME and we get Reed back, and we DESPERATELY need him. Basically Clowney and Jefferson are the only ones doing fuck all in the pass rush (Woods is playing great in the run defense). Ansah I know is still probably not up to speed but he's been a ghost.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another heart attack win. Great win sprinkled in with a little luck! Both teams gutted it out on a short week.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take away that Brown Fumble and add in Myers miss and this game is different but Man this defense oof! they are just getting torched on the back end. I mean it's bad. Every damn replay they showed of Goff passing incomplete or complete there was 1 or 2 OTHER WR's wide the fuck open.

Hawks needed to win the TO battle and they did 2-1 ( 3-2 in my eyes because missed FG feel like TO to me )

That 3rd down option they ran at the end of the game i think they were a little too cute with that play but i understand it. They wanted to keep the ball in Wilsons hands but they should have iso Lockett on that side and everyone else on the other side then had Wilson role that way and if the CB comes up to stop him just dink it to Lockett.

Both teams were pretty bad on 3rd downs ( Hawks 3-10 Rams 3-11 )

Also the pressure or complete lack there of that needs to change ASAP! i think Reed will make it much better because he is a beast up the middle and was rated only behind Donald Last season i think for interior rush pressure.

Also i think the Refs tried to keep the calls balanced out as far as penalties go, That Offensive PI SHOULD have been called no if ands or butts about it and they made up for it i feel.

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take away that Brown Fumble and add in Myers miss and this game is different but Man this defense oof! they are just getting torched on the back end. I mean it's bad. Every damn replay they showed of Goff passing incomplete or complete there was 1 or 2 OTHER WR's wide the fuck open.

Hawks needed to win the TO battle and they did 2-1 ( 3-2 in my eyes because missed FG feel like TO to me )

That 3rd down option they ran at the end of the game i think they were a little too cute with that play but i understand it. They wanted to keep the ball in Wilsons hands but they should have iso Lockett on that side and everyone else on the other side then had Wilson role that way and if the CB comes up to stop him just dink it to Lockett.

Both teams were pretty bad on 3rd downs ( Hawks 3-10 Rams 3-11 )

Defense can't get any pressure... Clowney and Jefferson seem to be the only ones. Ansah I get is trying to work up to speed (he's been out for some time and new team, so...) but the rest are pretty pedestrian (Woods was not brought in to pass rush granted). We REALLY need Reed back and fortunately he suits up after Cleveland. Such bullshit he got the 6 games to begin with. Should've been 4 (or 0) and had he played tonight I feel the defense would've been different.

There was plenty of plays Goff had WAAAAY too much time, and I will say while Goff is not a good QB under pressure (compared to other QBs) he is nearly flawless when given time especially since his receivers run crisp routes.

Seattle was fortunate they stripped Gurley for that fumble, otherwise I think the Rams would've scored a TD there too... basically 5 straight scores.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated that 3rd and 2 call. Carson's been moving the ball so give it too him.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated that 3rd and 2 call. Carson's been moving the ball so give it too him.

Yah that was fairly Mickey Mouse. I was thinking either pass it (because at that point the clock really didn't matter for the Rams - I think we all knew they were getting in field goal range) and if you don't have anything just take the sack (not going to affect Dickson's punt) or Wilson can take off if he sees it, or just pound it with Carson. Don't have Wilson basically just design run it with an option to pitch back to Lockett with no blocking? What?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense can't get any pressure... Clowney and Jefferson seem to be the only ones. Ansah I get is trying to work up to speed (he's been out for some time and new team, so...) but the rest are pretty pedestrian (Woods was not brought in to pass rush granted). We REALLY need Reed back and fortunately he suits up after Cleveland. Such bullshit he got the 6 games to begin with. Should've been 4 (or 0) and had he played tonight I feel the defense would've been different.

There was plenty of plays Goff had WAAAAY too much time, and I will say while Goff is not a good QB under pressure (compared to other QBs) he is nearly flawless when given time especially since his receivers run crisp routes.

Seattle was fortunate they stripped Gurley for that fumble, otherwise I think the Rams would've scored a TD there too... basically 5 straight scores.

Yeah man. Goff has the best trio of WRs and sliced them up when given time. For what ever reason they left Everett open all game. Defense needs these extra few days off to get it together.