• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hue Jackson to be Bengals Next HC? Marvin Lewis to move Upstairs?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFC. If they do that it honestly might be the final straw for me. I dont want to be a bandwagon fan for another franchise but if this is in fact what Mike Brown does, I may have to just switch allegiance to the Titans.

Hue will probably win more games than CLE will next yr, but he stinks, and only Mike Brown would pull such a move because he's a control freak....He knows legit HC candidates will demand change around there, and it could threaten his MO. Lewis and now Jackson are wiling to work within Mike Brown's framework...if not Hue, it would've probably been Lazor...somebody from within.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hue will probably win more games than CLE will next yr, but he stinks, and only Mike Brown would pull such a move because he's a control freak....He knows legit HC candidates will demand change around there, and it could threaten his MO. Lewis and now Jackson are wiling to work within Mike Brown's framework...if not Hue, it would've probably been Lazor...somebody from within.
Yep. All we ever hear about is how Mike likes to work with people he knows and is comfortable with. It is idiotic when it means you won't reallistically consider outsiders for positions of importance. Mike Brown is a fucking cancer to this franchise, which is obviously a huge issue since it's his franchise.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. All we ever hear about is how Mike likes to work with people he knows and is comfortable with. It is idiotic when it means you won't reallistically consider outsiders for positions of importance. Mike Brown is a fucking cancer to this franchise, which is obviously a huge issue since it's his franchise.

Yeah, he's starting to get in his own way now, but like you said, it's his franchise. Jerrah down in DAL has a similar problem...a comfy relationship with a HC that won't ruffle any feathers with how the Cowboys are run.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a really hard time believing this to be true. If it is, the incompetence of their front office is beyond comprehension.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Yeah I'm with Scooby on this makes no damn sense....

Unless they are sucking for Fromm

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does ownership want to relocate this franchise?

Seriously: