• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howie Roseman say's "hello"!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually don’t have $20 million in cap space, they only saved $7million with Jernigan and the moves they are making is to fit the 3 resigning under the cap. Howie is doing what he needs to do to try and keep there core group together, but the restructuring will catch up to them down the road unless players finish out contracts.

Aw look another dumb ass Cowboy fan, great its like reaching back and feeling another pimple on my ass!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don't get it do you?
Your team has regressed. It hasn't improved. You pudshed cap issues further down the road making future years even worse than this year. How many guys get cut next season to pay Wentz?

Simple question for you simpletons. How do you intend on filling those 17 vacancies that's growing daily?

This is like a slow motion implosion and it's fun to watch.

Philly fans should be calling for Howies head.
Aren't you tired of me beating you like a drum all over this board?

:nod:

Isn't that why half the shit you said in the above post is made up?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you tired of me beating you like a drum all over this board?

Isn't that why half the shit you said in the above post is made up?

I see you can't answer a simple question. :nod:

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get how people don’t trust Howie at this point? At least when it comes to managing the cap and having money for FA.

Drafting, yes, I can question his ability(though I haven’t done a deep dive to really know who the best drafting GM’s are) but Howie during his time has always found money and gotten value.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get how people don’t trust Howie at this point? At least when it comes to managing the cap and having money for FA.

Drafting, yes, I can question his ability(though I haven’t done a deep dive to really know who the best drafting GM’s are) but Howie during his time has always found money and gotten value.
Wow, the level of obsession with the Cowboys is even stronger in you than it is in most Eagles fans. I was just skiing in the Poconos and there was a beer called "dallas sucks" at the place I was eating. It's crazy how you can't get us out of your minds. I'm embarrassed for you

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the level of obsession with the Cowboys is even stronger in you than it is in most Eagles fans. I was just skiing in the Poconos and there was a beer called "dallas sucks" at the place I was eating. It's crazy how you can't get us out of your minds. I'm embarrassed for you

No offense, but I don’t know you, so it’s not like your embarrassment really hits any meaning.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What don't you get? Most people don't pay attention to the details, they just make up shit that they want to be true and run with that instead of understanding reality.

Just look at this Patriots fan above.
:pound:

Totally unaware of the ease with which Howie manipulates the cap to the Eagles advantage - already producing a Super Bowl win.:yes:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did it taste like Bud Light or more towards the pissy side?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What don't you get? Most people don't pay attention to the details, they just make up shit that they want to be true and run with that instead of understanding reality.

Just look at this Patriots fan above.
:pound:

Totally unaware of the ease with which Howie manipulates the cap to the Eagles advantage - already producing a Super Bowl win.:yes:
Howie the king of selling his soul to the devil.
This thread will be so much fun to revisit when the Feables don't even make the playoffs.
Would've happened last year if Pedersen hadn't set Wentz down. I don't think he does that with Dudsfeld as the back up.:dhd:

Teddyg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw look another dumb ass Cowboy fan, great its like reaching back and feeling another pimple on my ass!

What did I say that was incorrect? Howie is making cap room so he can resign his core players, nothing wrong with this each team does it. Teams being in "cap hell" is an obsolete term, they can always restructure contracts to free up space to keep their players together, only issue with doing this is if player doesn't play out entire length of contract then the remaining portion is accelerated into that years cap. Jernigan is a perfect example, he had a $13 million cap hit, by not picking up his option they did eliminate the $13 million, but have a dead cap charge of $6 million so actual net savings is $7 million....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too bad the Eagles didn't hire him years ago.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad the Eagles didn't hire him years ago.

Oh but they did. He's been working the cap for them for over 18 years.
You would think someone so great would have netted them more then ONE Lombardi.

NE doesn't have a GM and they've won SIX in the same timeframe:dhd: and don't have the tax collector visiting them EVERY YEAR:lol: