• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howard vs Buffalo

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a Friday night treat.

It actually wasn’t all Markus(he actually sucked for like 25 min) but that was a 15 minutes blackout for the ages.

Bulls are for real. What a good squad. Legit top 4 seed

Marquette just had too many guys feeling it

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a Friday night treat.

It actually wasn’t all Markus(he actually sucked for like 25 min) but that was a 15 minutes blackout for the ages.

Bulls are for real. What a good squad. Legit top 4 seed

Marquette just had too many guys feeling it

Marquette beats everyone in the country if they shoot 63% from 3. What a shooting performance, and it's not like they were wide open looks. Tough shot making all night. Fun game, but I agree Buffalo looks like a legit top 25 team.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marquette beats everyone in the country if they shoot 63% from 3. What a shooting performance, and it's not like they were wide open looks. Tough shot making all night. Fun game, but I agree Buffalo looks like a legit top 25 team.

Yeah it was back and forth all game. Buffalo makes you play their game.

Marquette was owning the boards and had Theo dominating the paint but they still speed you up. Some shaky fouls on us too.

But then we caught fire.

Can’t do much about Markus. But letting Sam drain pick and pops are killer.

Gave up 85 but overall loved our Defense again.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo didn’t even play that bad. Seemed like every 3 Marquette shot in the last 25 minutes of the gm went in

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so what I'm I missing. Buffalo has been ranked in top 20, now as slipped below but still ranked. WHY???

They have wins against WV and Cuse, both unranked. That is the two best wins and they got beat (not bad, but pretty much handled) by Marquette. WTF I'm I missing :noidea:

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so what I'm I missing. Buffalo has been ranked in top 20, now as slipped below but still ranked. WHY???

They have wins against WV and Cuse, both unranked. That is the two best wins and they got beat (not bad, but pretty much handled) by Marquette. WTF I'm I missing :noidea:

The received votes preseason and then beat WVU which was ranked at the time.

The way the polls work is that if you are in the poll you don't move out unless you lose, and they haven't really lost.

They're for real though. They've beaten WVU, Syracuse and Arizona (last March). Not too many mid-majors can claim that.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are a really good team. Marquette has played a pretty damn good schedule and only Kansas I’d say is better than that Buffalo team...and this current KU team without Azubuike might not be.

Also, TT is ranked 11th. For basically showing out well in metrics and crushing god awful teams. They’ve got nothing for wins. Early on things vary.