• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How should the CFP teams be selected?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty easy. It should've not been called offsides. Who pissed in your Cherrios this morning?

42-35 bitch.

So the correct call was no call in your opinion? You don't think Alabama should have been called with a false start?

And it's been 3 years since Ohio St did anything. Which is probably why you are so butthurt because Alabama has won 2 more national championships since then and Ohio St couldn't even manage a TD in the playoffs since then or even make it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not even remotely close to being true. Jesus man. Do you want us all to think you're a dumbass? At least do some research.

The worse part is I don't know any Alabama fans who actually give a shit about that game. Worse loss that year was the 6th in a row to Auburn, which we had to chance to win and lost at the end.

But everyone knew Saban was cleaning house and that it was going to be a rough year. It was actually a huge relief to me, the previous years were really wearing on me as a fan.

I'm not even sure why I'm supposed to care about the LA Monroe loss. But watching a USC fan nutswing it 11 years later is fucking gold.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worse part is I don't know any Alabama fans who actually give a shit about that game. Worse loss that year was the 6th in a row to Auburn, which we had to chance to win and lost at the end.

But everyone knew Saban was cleaning house and that it was going to be a rough year. It was actually a huge relief to me, the previous years were really wearing on me as a fan.

I'm not even sure why I'm supposed to care about the LA Monroe loss. But watching a USC fan nutswing it 11 years later is fucking gold.

It would be like me, an ND fan bringing up the fact Michigan lost to App State in 2007, and 2 weeks later beat the shit out of ND 38-0.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the correct call was no call in your opinion? You don't think Alabama should have been called with a false start?

And it's been 3 years since Ohio St did anything. Which is probably why you are so butthurt because Alabama has won 2 more national championships since then and Ohio St couldn't even manage a TD in the playoffs since then or even make it.
Wow, someone is self-conscious. You jump to this because I pointed out how bad an offsides call was? Shit child, take a seat and calm down.

42-35, bitch.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be like me, an ND fan bringing up the fact Michigan lost to App State in 2007, and 2 weeks later beat the shit out of ND 38-0.
Dude you are always OK to make fun of them for losing to Appy State in 2007. That is open season to any and all sports fans.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By Joey Freshwater.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, someone is self-conscious. You jump to this because I pointed out how bad an offsides call was? Shit child, take a seat and calm down.

42-35, bitch.

Nope, it's because you refuse to make the correct call. Which is funny. You claim a bad call was made, but then in the end you still want a bad call made - because of your bias.

You've been butthurt since Ohio St didn't make the playoffs. And watching Alabama win it all...again sure as hell hasn't helped.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are always OK to make fun of them for losing to Appy State in 2007. That is open season to any and all sports fans.

I guess you're right, we've both been irrelevant for about a decade and a half or better.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC doesn't have a history of scheduling FCS cupcakes every year.
...or of beating Alabama.

tenor.gif

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consistently.

The only consistency is they’ve changed the rules (unofficially) each time.

I’d take just a composite of bcs computers with a boost for conference champs and call it a day.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All games ranked equally, not by when in the season you lost. The losses should have heavier weigh than the wins. For instance, and call me a homer if you want. I maintain that Wisconsin's loss to tOSU was a better loss than Alabama's loss to Auburn. I don't care that Alabama won their next 2 games.

Strongly agree that when the loss happens should be 100% irrelevant

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consistently.

The only consistency is they’ve changed the rules (unofficially) each time.

I’d take just a composite of bcs computers with a boost for conference champs and call it a day.

The rules have never changed, they have always taken the 4 best teams.

And as far as I've seen, the BCS would have given us the same results so far if their top4 were used(even though I would rather have BCS style).

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it's because you refuse to make the correct call. Which is funny. You claim a bad call was made, but then in the end you still want a bad call made - because of your bias.

You've been butthurt since Ohio St didn't make the playoffs. And watching Alabama win it all...again sure as hell hasn't helped.
Dude. It was a bad offsides call. That was my point. If you think it was a bad offsides call, you agree with me. If you think it was a good offsides call, then you're a fucking retard. That's the end of it. Unwad your panties.

42-35, bitch.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. It was a bad offsides call. That was my point. If you think it was a bad offsides call, you agree with me. If you think it was a good offsides call, then you're a fucking retard. That's the end of it. Unwad your panties.

42-35, bitch.

True or False: The correct call would have been false start against Alabama.

2 playoff national championships and never shut out in the playoffs, bitch.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True or False: The correct call would have been false start against Alabama.

2 playoff national championships and never shut out in the playoffs, bitch.
I didn't see the fall start in the replay. If you can show it, I can let you know if it was correct or not.

42-35, bitch, and nothing else you say will change it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the fall start in the replay. If you can show it, I can let you know if it was correct or not.

42-35, bitch, and nothing else you say will change it.

Go watch the play, or is that too hard for you to do?

Blown out by Iowa and had to watch Alabama win the playoffs, bitch, and nothing else you say will change it.

SC Conquest

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...or of beating Alabama.

tenor.gif
Here's some history of USC beating Alanama for you

After USC did pummel his team, the legend goes, Bryant invited Cunningham into Alabama's locker room and marched him in front of his players.

"This," Bryant declared, "is what a football player looks like!"

Sam "Bam" Cunningham led an all-black Southern California backfield to a rout of all-white Alabama in 1970.
USC-Alabama Rewind: How a 1970 blowout helped integrate the Crimson Tide and SEC

By Kyle Tucker, SEC Country staff
August 31, 2016

LOS ANGELES – He remembers a few of his teammates from the South being apprehensive about the trip, that a couple of them packed guns in their luggage just in case. He knows now that Sept. 12, 1970, was one of the most important nights in college football history.

But back then, in the moment, Sam “Bam” Cunningham was just hoping he’d get to play in his first college game. Praying that if he did, he wouldn’t embarrass himself. Fate had much bigger plans for the backup fullback in a tailback-oriented Southern California offense.

“I have no idea why I got to carry the ball that evening,” he said. “I know the rest of the season I never carried the ball that much in one game. It was just the good Lord doing what he does.”

Cunningham became the unlikely star of an all-black backfield against all-white Alabama that night in Birmingham when he rumbled for 135 yards and 2 touchdowns on 12 carries in a 42-21 rout of the Crimson Tide. So stunning was that result, it has long been credited with hastening the full integration of Southeastern Conference football.

The next season, Alabama introduced its first black player, John Mitchell, who went on to become the school’s first black assistant coach and later the SEC’s first black coordinator.

“To be a part of it is just amazing,” Cunningham said. “To see what college football is now and know that we had a hand in kind of making it look like this, it’s special.”

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch the play, or is that too hard for you to do?

Blown out by Iowa and had to watch Alabama win the playoffs, bitch, and nothing else you say will change it.
I'm good. I'll stick with the offsides call being shiiiiiiit, as I initially said. If you want to keep menstruating all over, have at it.

42-35, bitch.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's some history of USC beating Alanama for you

Sam "Bam" Cunningham led an all-black Southern California backfield to a rout of all-white Alabama in 1970.
USC-Alabama Rewind: How a 1970 blowout helped integrate the Crimson Tide and SEC

By Kyle Tucker, SEC Country staff
August 31, 2016

LOS ANGELES – He remembers a few of his teammates from the South being apprehensive about the trip, that a couple of them packed guns in their luggage just in case. He knows now that Sept. 12, 1970, was one of the most important nights in college football history.

But back then, in the moment, Sam “Bam” Cunningham was just hoping he’d get to play in his first college game. Praying that if he did, he wouldn’t embarrass himself. Fate had much bigger plans for the backup fullback in a tailback-oriented Southern California offense.

“I have no idea why I got to carry the ball that evening,” he said. “I know the rest of the season I never carried the ball that much in one game. It was just the good Lord doing what he does.”

Cunningham became the unlikely star of an all-black backfield against all-white Alabama that night in Birmingham when he rumbled for 135 yards and 2 touchdowns on 12 carries in a 42-21 rout of the Crimson Tide. So stunning was that result, it has long been credited with hastening the full integration of Southeastern Conference football.

The next season, Alabama introduced its first black player, John Mitchell, who went on to become the school’s first black assistant coach and later the SEC’s first black coordinator.

“To be a part of it is just amazing,” Cunningham said. “To see what college football is now and know that we had a hand in kind of making it look like this, it’s special.”

This is a cool story, but it's just a story.

The first black Alabama player was on the team years before this happened.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good. I'll stick with the offsides call being shiiiiiiit, as I initially said. If you want to keep menstruating all over, have at it.

42-35, bitch.

Of course, because you are butthurt just like I said and your bias is confirmed. The game is over, Alabama won and that's that. All the losers have left to do is accept it or whine about it.

So cry more and watch those old video's Michigan style.