• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How quickly will the Bears ruin a great QB situation?

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how bad the broadcaster's want Fields. Every thing that he does wrong, you hear phrases like" in fairness to him, or the receiver ran the wrong route etc. etc or he was 9 for 19, but it was all on someone else.
YOU WANT YOUR FRANCHISE QB?????????????HE'S STARING AT YOU WITH RED HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The bears are going to be the Bears and fudge this QB situation up!
MARK MY WORDS, next year at this time, Dalton will be starting elsewhere and Fields will be a broken shell of his former self eating tater' logs on the couch!
The Bears have 2 qb's now, next year .................................they're going to bungle this up! Wait and see.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how bad the broadcaster's want Fields. Every thing that he does wrong, you hear phrases like" in fairness to him, or the receiver ran the wrong route etc. etc or he was 9 for 19, but it was all on someone else.
YOU WANT YOUR FRANCHISE QB?????????????HE'S STARING AT YOU WITH RED HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The bears are going to be the Bears and fudge this QB situation up!
MARK MY WORDS, next year at this time, Dalton will be starting elsewhere and Fields will be a broken shell of his former self eating tater' logs on the couch!
The Bears have 2 qb's now, next year .................................they're going to bungle this up! Wait and see.
1630436564119.png

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from a Bengals fan? ahahaha...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw what you did there. Thought you went from Cinci-Dallas-Chi but heart lies in WKRP country