• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many super bowls have you personally seen your favorite team win in your lifetime?

How many super bowls have you personally seen your favorite team win in your lifetime?

Votes: 7 19.4%

Votes: 9 25.0%

Votes: 6 16.7%

Votes: 5 13.9%

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not "my dad told me about it"...how many have you seen your team win in your lifetime?

I've seen all 8 appearances on TV and of course the 6 Ws...I must admit though...I don't remember the details of the MIN game aside from the DEF just totally shutting down Chuck Foreman. IDK when the nickname officially took hold, but the '74 season the Steel Curtain was born imo.

Funny how this goes...the '76 DEF was the most dominating of them all yet that team did not win a ring that year...they followed it up in '78 & '79...but the Steel Curtain was more like the Aluminum Curtain then. He doesn't get much credit for it, but Bradshaw had come of age by then and the OFC was really the catalyst of the 3rd and 4th.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0, but I've never seen them lose one either, so there's that.

:Cry:

Of course, they won a couple before they renamed the championship game for a children's toy, but it would be nice to get the gorilla off their backs.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Viking's fan. Go **** yourself.

:lol:

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to seem weird, but 4. I was a 14 YO NY transplant living in Maryland (DC burb) when the Jets beat the Colts in SB III. I collected on all sorts of bets from Colts fans in school after that one. I got up to 5 to 1 from one guy even up and 18 points from a couple of others. I was a Jets fan, though also a Skins fans... my dad and I had Skins season tix 67-72. I stayed a Skins fan when I moved to Michigan for good in 74. I didn't actually become a full blown Lions fan, as in rooting for them over the Skins, until Barry and actually the NFC Championship game where the Skins stomped them. That's when I realized I was a Lions fan for life now... God help me.

So that's 1 Jets, 2 Skins and I was still rooting for the Skins when they won their most recent but I was more a Lions fan by then.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 wins, 4 losses

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved to Michigan for good in 74. I didn't actually become a full blown Lions fan, as in rooting for them over the Skins, until Barry and actually the NFC Championship game where the Skins stomped them. That's when I realized I was a Lions fan for life now... God help me.

So that's 1 Jets, 2 Skins and I was still rooting for the Skins when they won their most recent but I was more a Lions fan by then.
You have my sincere condolences.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My total is not on your poll.

Five (I was a little kid on one, but still watched it. I mean, growing up in Texas, you watched every Cowboys game)

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean youve actually sen it happen.

not steve sabol telling you about the 85 bears.
I have personally watched all of 8 of the Patriots Superbowl games, although I was really drunk in the 2nd half of the Pats/Bears game. I have of course, watched all 4 of New England's 4 Superbowl wins. I watched Superbowl 38 in Houston when the Patriots beat the Panthers. My daughter called me when I was in line to go into the stadium. She asked "where was I watching the game? " I said I'm at the game, and she said, "uh, uh!" I handed the phone to a lady in line and asked her to tell my daughter where I was. She said, "your dad's at the Superbowl and he's having a lot of fun!"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have personally watched all of 8 of the Patriots Superbowl games, although I was really drunk in the 2nd half of the Pats/Bears game. I have of course, watched all 4 of New England's 4 Superbowl wins. I watched Superbowl 38 in Houston when the Patriots beat the Panthers. My daughter called me when I was in line to go into the stadium. She asked "where was I watching the game? " I said I'm at the game, and she said, "uh, uh!" I handed the phone to a lady in line and asked her to tell my daughter where I was. She said, "your dad's at the Superbowl and he's having a lot of fun!"
I guess I should include the 1970 Baltimore Colts. I watched them win after working summer camp and meeting all the players. Bubba Smith - he was the man!

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 7and 8 for the two but did see all 4

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to seem weird, but 4. I was a 14 YO NY transplant living in Maryland (DC burb) when the Jets beat the Colts in SB III. I collected on all sorts of bets from Colts fans in school after that one. I got up to 5 to 1 from one guy even up and 18 points from a couple of others. I was a Jets fan, though also a Skins fans... my dad and I had Skins season tix 67-72. I stayed a Skins fan when I moved to Michigan for good in 74. I didn't actually become a full blown Lions fan, as in rooting for them over the Skins, until Barry and actually the NFC Championship game where the Skins stomped them. That's when I realized I was a Lions fan for life now... God help me.

In a similar vein I grew up in Baltimore where I was a rabid Baltimore Colts fan before they snuck out of town so I cried after that Super Bowl III debacle BUT was able to see the Super V win. That and the 4 New England Patriots win makes 5... :)