• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many points did LeBitch score last night?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post number 5 of this exact thread you fucking retard. Now I know you are trolling. Good lord.

It's really funny how dumb you are. Have you noticed that you're the only one in this thread that got the issues with my sarcasm?

And keep in mind your main issues with LeBron is over a really stupid commercial from years ago. Too funny. There's no question your IQ is single digits. It's gotta be tough going through life so stupid. You're probably a danger to those around you.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really funny how dumb you are. Have you noticed that you're the only one in this thread that got the issues with my sarcasm?

And keep in mind your main issues with LeBron is over a really stupid commercial from years ago. Too funny. There's no question your IQ is single digits. It's gotta be tough going through life so stupid. You're probably a danger to those around you.
Now it's sarcasm? Lmfao. Clown away.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's sarcasm? Lmfao. Clown away.

It's been sarcasm from the beginning. I say sarcastic things all the time. You're just not smart enough to spot sarcasm when it's right in front of you.

If you'd spend more time in the NBA threads you'd notice I sarcastic things about players on a daily basis.

You done yet shit for brains?

Having an issue with a player for a commercial from years ago is pettiness at it's best.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been sarcasm from the beginning. I say sarcastic things all the time. You're just not smart enough to spot sarcasm when it's right in front of you.

If you'd spend more time in the NBA threads you'd notice I sarcastic things about players on a daily basis.

You done yet shit for brains?

Having an issue with a player for a commercial from years ago is pettiness at it's best.
Suuuuure. By God, you might be made of presidential timber.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers lost? And the Nets dam

I’m not a big Lebron fan…. But this thread is pretty funny
Who do you have? Raptors or Heat?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you get laid this weekend. Very very angry these days.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you get laid this weekend. Very very angry these days.

You seem upset about something. Is it Embiid's injury?

The refs don't like him and are out to get him right your homeristic dumbbell? Wouldn't be surprised at all if you blame the refs for him getting injured yet again. If Embiid would let you blow him you would.