• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many points did LeBitch score last night?

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was in my early 30's when LeBron got the league in '03. Grow up kid.

And the Cavs aren't my team.

"I get it"

^^^^^

No you don't. Actually you have no clue since you think the Cavs are my team.
If you have no recollection of the commercials I'm talking about, you either have Alzheimer's or you are trolling. Either way, I'm bored of this. Carry on.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, I'm just stating a fact, wamu got hella defensive and started spewing nonsense to me.

I didn't get defensive at all. I was just wondering what you were talking about since I wasn't familiar with the commercial you mentioned. Nothing more than that.

You could have ended this nonsense yesterday by posting the commercial you mentioned. But you didn't. That's on you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pretty whiney:

This is the commercial? That's hilarious. How old is it? It's not recent. It's very funny that picklerick gots the issues with a dumb commercial from years ago.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the commercial? That's hilarious. How old is it? It's not recent. It's very funny that picklerick gots the issues with a dumb commercial from years ago.

I forget what year, but it was some time after he went to Miami.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget what year, but it was some time after he went to Miami.

I don't remember who said this. One of the sporting talking heads out there years ago. Shortly after LeBron returned to Cleveland.

Said that LeBron's four years in Miami was his version of going to college. Instead of Columbus it was South Beach.

But there's no doubt he's made a first class ass outta himself on multiple occasions during his career.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember who said this. One of the sporting talking heads out there years ago. Shortly after LeBron returned to Cleveland.

Said that LeBron's four years in Miami was his version of going to college. Instead of Columbus it was South Beach.

But there's no doubt he's made a first class ass outta himself on multiple occasions during his career.

Makes sense since even Lebron has said that he had to go to Miami to learn how to win.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense since even Lebron has said that he had to go to Miami to learn how to win.

Who knows how much longer it it would have him to get that elusive first title with the Cavs. It was a good move for him to go to Miami.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows how much longer it it would have him to get that elusive first title with the Cavs. It was a good move for him to go to Miami.

I agree. I never had an issue with him moving to another teamor even that he put together a "super team" in the process. I just hated "The Decision". Made him look like he thought he was bigger than the game.

Guys who could actually make a case that they were bigger than the game didn't do that and Lebron hadn't won a thing yet.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I never had an issue with him moving to another teamor even that he put together a "super team" in the process. I just hated "The Decision". Made him look like he thought he was bigger than the game.

Guys who could actually make a case that they were bigger than the game didn't do that and Lebron hadn't won a thing yet.

I'm right there with you on that absurd decision nonsense.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get defensive at all. I was just wondering what you were talking about since I wasn't familiar with the commercial you mentioned. Nothing more than that.

You could have ended this nonsense yesterday by posting the commercial you mentioned. But you didn't. That's on you.
It's on me that you couldn't remember correctly....gotcha.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that has an issue with a player for a stupid commercial from years ago has a screw loose.
Who said I had an issue with him? You said flat out that LeBron never whined to the media about nobody liking him.
At least LeBron has never cried to the media that nobody likes him.
I simply said that's not entirely true.
I don't know, the whole "what should I do" commercials were very pathetic and poor me.
The rest has been you making up wild accusations and having a bitch fit. Anyone who worships an athlete so blindly that they "can't remember" the biggest decision of his career and his response to the media, has several screws loose.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said I had an issue with him? You said flat out that LeBron never whined to the media about nobody liking him.

I simply said that's not entirely true.

The rest has been you making up wild accusations and having a bitch fit. Anyone who worships an athlete so blindly that they "can't remember" the biggest decision of his career and his response to the media, has several screws loose.

Bullshit. I never said LeBron doesn't whine to the media.** I said I wasn't aware of the commercial you were talking about that you refused to post.

** = back your nonsense up, find the exact post where I said he doesn't whine to the media. If you can't back up what you've accused me of your liar.

And I don't worship him. But I do like making fun of dumbass LeBron haters like yourself.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers lost? And the Nets dam

I’m not a big Lebron fan…. But this thread is pretty funny

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. I never said LeBron doesn't whine to the media.** I said I wasn't aware of the commercial you were talking about that you refused to post.

** = back your nonsense up, find the exact post where I said he doesn't whine to the media. If you can't back up what you've accused me of your liar.

And I don't worship him. But I do like making fun of dumbass LeBron haters like yourself.
I quoted you,lmao. It's post number 5 of this very thread you nitwit.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quoted you,lmao. It's post number 5 of this very thread you nitwit.

Holy shit are you stupid. I said at least he didn't go to the media saying nobody likes him.

Here's my # 5 comment in this thread.

At least LeBron has never cried to the media that nobody likes him.

Fucking with you idiot LeBron haters is always a good time. I bet your IQ is single digits.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit are you stupid. I said at least he didn't go to the media saying nobody likes him.

Here's my # 5 comment in this thread.

Fucking with you idiot LeBron haters is always a good time. I bet your IQ is single digits.
You're just a clown, I don't care, you know you are wrong, everyone knows you are wrong. That's fine, die on this hill. And for the record, I like LeBron, never once said I didn't. You just have a serious issue with menstrual cramps or some shit.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just a clown, I don't care, you know you are wrong, everyone knows you are wrong. That's fine, die on this hill. And for the record, I like LeBron, never once said I didn't. You just have a serious issue with menstrual cramps or some shit.

I asked you to post the exact comment where I said he doesn't or hasn't cried to the media. You have yet to do that. You can't even back up what you've incorrectly accused me of. You're such a dumbfuck.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked you to post the exact comment where I said he doesn't or hasn't cried to the media. You have yet to do that. You can't even back up what you've incorrectly accused me of. You're such a dumbfuck.
Post number 5 of this exact thread you fucking retard. Now I know you are trolling. Good lord.