• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL How many majors will 29 year old Brooks Koepka win?

How many will he win?

• 4. That’s it. He’s done.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-6. Couple more tops.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 7-8. Passes Faldo. Enters rare space.

• 9-10. Puts his name in the hat for one of the all time greats.

• 11-12. Becomes an all time great. Falls short of Tiger.

• 13-14. Listed as one of the top 3-5 golfers of all time.

• 15-17. Goes on Golfs Mount Rushmore

• 18 or more. The greatest ever.

• Total voters

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can he keep up this torrid pace?
Can he stay healthy?

Has over 5 years at his peak ahead of him arguably.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-10. His game is so well rounded and he has the best mental game since Tiger. I think DJ, Rory, Spieth and Rose will be thorns in his side for more than that because they’re going to win theirs too.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11-12 for me. He is stronger mentally and physically. Suits majors.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-10. His game is so well rounded and he has the best mental game since Tiger. I think DJ, Rory, Spieth and Rose will be thorns in his side for more than that because they’re going to win theirs too.

I voted 6-8...I don't see him getting to dbl digits, but I could be wrong. He was in the hunt late at the Masters, in only his 2 or 3 time in the field. So if he's gets that track down giving him 3 to 4 legit chances every season...he could get to 10.

At some point the Letterman Show (I think he retired, but you get my point), ringing the bell at the NYSE, massive endorsement deals (which all have appearance ties)...your life just becomes more complicated...we saw it with Rory, we saw it with Jordan...it's just tough to stay in peak form for long stretches.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted 6-8...I don't see him getting to dbl digits, but I could be wrong. He was in the hunt late at the Masters, in only his 2 or 3 time in the field. So if he's gets that track down giving him 3 to 4 legit chances every season...he could get to 10.

At some point the Letterman Show (I think he retired, but you get my point), ringing the bell at the NYSE, massive endorsement deals (which all have appearance ties)...your life just becomes more complicated...we saw it with Rory, we saw it with Jordan...it's just tough to stay in peak form for long stretches.

Yeah I can definitely see that happening because you go from controlling your own life and schedule to all of a sudden having exponential more obligations off the course. He seems like introvert and being thrusted into the spotlight can have negative consequences. So time will tell how he handles all of that. Maybe 6-8 is a more conservative realistic number, it's actually the first number that came to mind. But he just has so much talent and so well rounded that right now it feels like sky is the limit. But we've also felt that way about Rory, Rose, and Speith and those guys have had long droughts between majors when they seemed invincible.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems like introvert and being thrusted into the spotlight can have negative consequences. But we've also felt that way about Rory, Rose, and Speith and those guys have had long droughts between majors when they seemed invincible.

At some point...spouse, kids come into play and the money factor hits hard and you have far far more than you can spend, and while you still want to win, want to compete...those 50-60 hour practice weeks become less and less. I really thought Adam Scott would have 3 to 4 majors after winning at Augusta, but he's still sitting on one...but he likes to surf has other hobbies, etc.

I think after a while the money overwhelms the desire to be the absolute best...I guarantee you that Sergio Garcia is completely content with his career now. Brooks will slow down eventually...the question is how many will have by then?

Tiger was circling 18 as a kid, and started his tour career with millions of Nike dollars in his bank account so it was never really about the money with him...that was a by-product of winning so often.