• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how good are the cavs ?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think that we could've beaten UConn if we had gotten by Michigan State. I know a lot of people disagree but still think that non-foul call towards the end of the game ended the season. Would've liked to have seen what would have happened if that foul was called.

You mean the foul in my avatar?????

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the one.

I'm sure if it was a big named school that happened to (i.e. Duke, UK, UNC, Kansas, etc...) that would have been called instantly.

Let's just hope that UVA can continue that momentum into next season and hopefully get even further into the tournament. One thing I wish that they could fix is not keeping teams in games for so long. But with all but a couple key players returning, maybe that can happen since they all know the system. Would love to see this team play Spurs type basketball.

The ACC tournament will be even harder to win next year with Louisville replacing Maryland. So if we can run that gauntlet again, I think they will be even more mentally prepared going in to the NCAA tournament than this past season.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say that backup QB looked pretty impressive today. Had you guys not gifted 21 points to UCLA, you would have run away with that game.