• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do you view Frank Gore?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that gets a bit blown out of proportion since he had those back to back weeks in 2006 with goal line fumbles.

Outside of those two, his red zone fumbles were:

2011 at the 12 yard line
2013 at the 20 yard line

Neither of those were really what I'd consider goal line carries.

Then twice in 3 weeks in 2015 with the Colts at the goal line, but that's not really relevant to his early career.

So he never really got over it, but he never really had it to begin with either. Seems kinda flukey to me.
Wow! It seemed like he was fumbling every third or 4th carry down there.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry about Monty. He's the Randy Quaid type Indians fan around here. He just likes to talk shit about his own "teams". LOL.

Can I talk shit about your teams?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head.

Lynn Swann
Joe Namath
Art Monk
John Riggins
Bob Griese

Joe Namath?? how can he be on your list he is easily a top 5 QB of all time... remember, I have invented the time machine, so you cant even say you never saw him play... I have, and i saw him live too...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_o2lmpbYv531tybfhmo1_250.gif

When has anyone been like...”Ohh that Frank Gore dude is a beast!” I mean he was a HOF blocker...put him in the Hall as a FB though

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! It seemed like he was fumbling every third or 4th carry down there.

I was surprised too, that really stood out for me as well, because the 2nd one was against my eagles, when our big DT Patterson ran the fumble back almost 100 yards. I was just curious on how he'd stack up. And yes 4 in that 13 year or whatever time span is a lot, but careers also don't go that long.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolzzzz no

Feel free. As long as you don't pretend you're a Warriors fan and then rip the team for losing a regular season game, much as Monty does all the time. LOL.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free. As long as you don't pretend you're a Warriors fan and then rip the team for losing a regular season game, much as Monty does all the time. LOL.

Your teams are all in California, not much else that can be ripped on because they all have multiple Championships.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your teams are all in California, not much else that can be ripped on because they all have multiple Championships.

I'm not a live in the past guy. The only Niners championship I was old enough to know what was happening and watched with interest was the 95 superbowl. The Giants have basically been a AAA team the last few years. Warriors, I'm enjoying every moment of, but I became a fan of the team the last year of the Run TMC era. So I watched them trade Mitch Richmond for Billy Owens. Then traded Chris Webber and the team went into the tank for nearly 2 decades.

Everything can be ripped. Shane tries it all the time with the Warriors, but fails miserably. :dhd:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a live in the past guy. The only Niners championship I was old enough to know what was happening and watched with interest was the 95 superbowl. The Giants have basically been a AAA team the last few years. Warriors, I'm enjoying every moment of, but I became a fan of the team the last year of the Run TMC era. So I watched them trade Mitch Richmond for Billy Owens. Then traded Chris Webber and the team went into the tank for nearly 2 decades.

Everything can be ripped. Shane tries it all the time with the Warriors, but fails miserably. :dhd:

Nah I just rip KD for being a little bitch :dhd:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds familiar. Last season he did the same with SC. Spent the year ripping Darnold rather than Helton And Tee. Who were running a horrendous offensive system. Even more glaring now that SC doesn’t have Darnold who was bailing them them out....

Agree on Gore solid RB but compiled a lot of stats through longevity. Just out of curiousity thoughts on Tiki?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds familiar. Last season he did the same with SC. Spent the year ripping Darnold rather than Helton And Tee. Who were running a horrendous offensive system. Even more glaring now that SC doesn’t have Darnold who was bailing them them out....

Agree on Gore solid RB but compiled a lot of stats through longevity. Just out of curiousity thoughts on Tiki?

You should have seen how often he complained about the Warriors in the season where they lost 9 regular season games. NINE. Lol. Then last year he kept saying how Houston was clearly better than the Warriors and bet me during the regular season that they would beat the Warriors if they faced each other in the conference finals.

I thought after he got rid of his fumbling problem he was a really productive back. I thought he brought a lot of value in terms of his pass catching. Always thought he was a good, solid back too. I think it's a bit unfortunate for him that he didn't hit his stride until later in his career. Was also a little surprised when he retired too, I thought he could have played at a decently high level for another 2 years or so.

I'm not certain Frank is a lock for the HOF, my post was more directed at that idiot, than anything else lol.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have seen how often he complained about the Warriors in the season where they lost 9 regular season games. NINE. Lol. Then last year he kept saying how Houston was clearly better than the Warriors and bet me during the regular season that they would beat the Warriors if they faced each other in the conference finals.

I thought after he got rid of his fumbling problem he was a really productive back. I thought he brought a lot of value in terms of his pass catching. Always thought he was a good, solid back too. I think it's a bit unfortunate for him that he didn't hit his stride until later in his career. Was also a little surprised when he retired too, I thought he could have played at a decently high level for another 2 years or so.

I'm not certain Frank is a lock for the HOF, my post was more directed at that idiot, than anything else lol.
Believe me I feel your pain. He's the same way with SC :L :dhd:

One of if not the most underrated RB of all time.
Definitely think he's under rated. Like Sushi said its a shame he hit his stride late. Also don't think he gets over shadowed by Ronde a bit. I believe he's in elite company as one of RBs to break 10k rushing 5k receiving. He was the giants offense for a while imo

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head.

Lynn Swann
Joe Namath
Art Monk
John Riggins
Bob Griese
Loved Lynn Swann. But Sann being in the Hall and Branch sitting on the outsides a joke imo.

Kinda surprised Howie Long isn't on this list tho