• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do you think the Texans will do?

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want some unbiased NFL fans' opinions. Do they win the division? (maybe no Manning) Mediocre? Bad?

What do you think?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arian foster is running well. Andre Johnson is poised to do big things this year.

People crack on me for this, but I think Joseph > Assomuganadi.

Manning hurt? who knows.

Jax sucks....ten sucks.....

I see 4-2 in division meaning the Texans winning the division with a 11-5 record.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'll still hover around .500, but they do have an extremely favorable schedule. They play the Jags twice, the Titans twice, and then the Dolphins, Browns, Bengals, Raiders and Panthers. That's 9 games that are very winnable. And in the (unlikely) scenario that the Colts are Manning-less, that's two more winnable games.

The defense is the wildcard. Will Wade Phillips be able to turn them around? I did love the J.J. Watt pick though. I think he'll make an immediate impact on that front seven.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'll still hover around .500, but they do have an extremely favorable schedule. They play the Jags twice, the Titans twice, and then the Dolphins, Browns, Bengals, Raiders and Panthers. That's 9 games that are very winnable. And in the (unlikely) scenario that the Colts are Manning-less, that's two more winnable games.

The defense is the wildcard. Will Wade Phillips be able to turn them around? I did love the J.J. Watt pick though. I think he'll make an immediate impact on that front seven.

Agreed. I think that defense shows up, so I'll put them in the playoffs... if Peyton's out for an extended period. They're easily the number two team in that division in my mind.

Keep in mind, Andre Johnson can only be as good as Schaub allows him to be. Since the running game has been rolling, I'd expect big things there.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll win the AFC South.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year they get some hype, but they never pan out so who knows.

It's true. I do really hope that they turn it around. Schaub seems to be ping-ponging between average and elite the last few years, so it would be nice to see him take advantage of this opportunity.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The offense is downright scary, but the defense is an unknown. They're switching to a 3-4, so who knows how it will go. As for Joseph, he's a good cover guy, but he can't catch, and has injury issues. Don't be surprised if he misses 2-4 games with little nagging injuries.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they look like a dangerous team with a defense that will be very much upgraded from last years and their offense is very good.

these next two years will be their best chance to win a super bowl because Andre Johnson isn't getting any younger.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should easily win the Division this year, Tennessee and Jacksonville are gonna be bad teams this year IMO and the Colts could start off too bad to ever mount a serious challenge if they do at all...

I see an 11-5 record...

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arian foster is running well. Andre Johnson is poised to do big things this year.

People crack on me for this, but I think Joseph > Assomuganadi.

Manning hurt? who knows.

Jax sucks....ten sucks.....

I see 4-2 in division meaning the Texans winning the division with a 11-5 record.

In what Giving up Catches, Yards and TDs??

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should easily win the Division this year, Tennessee and Jacksonville are gonna be bad teams this year IMO and the Colts could start off too bad to ever mount a serious challenge if they do at all...

I see an 11-5 record...

yeah Jacksonville and Tennessee will suck, but the Colts will all depend on Peyton Manning.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Jacksonville and Tennessee will suck, but the Colts will all depend on Peyton Manning.

Will that be enough though? Every game the past 2 years they get weaker and weaker. I dont think they win 9 games right now, even if he plays in all of them...

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will that be enough though? Every game the past 2 years they get weaker and weaker. I dont think they win 9 games right now, even if he plays in all of them...

That's a good point. Manning's weapons are aging, slowing down. They still have a lot of talent, it's been a while they were one of the favorites for the Super Bowl in a serious NFL discussion.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point. Manning's weapons are aging, slowing down. They still have a lot of talent, it's been a while they were one of the favorites for the Super Bowl in a serious NFL discussion.

I can't wait for the day that Polian has to actually build a team, instead of riding Peyton Manning's back to the playoffs every year. He hit the jackpot in 1998 and hasn't looked back since.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for the day that Polian has to actually build a team, instead of riding Peyton Manning's back to the playoffs every year. He hit the jackpot in 1998 and hasn't looked back since.

What do you all think? Maybe next season or the season after they draft a QB in round one? They are approaching that time.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you all think? Maybe next season or the season after they draft a QB in round one? They are approaching that time.

This years QB class is gonna be deep and strong. They need to take one in the first round This Year IMO. If they can get Luck then Wow...

JTEGGER

T-Bird
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Foster's hammy is not a big issue, I think the Texans finally get over the hump this season. Definitely a playoff team. Could win the South.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning down for significant time with the Colts. Garrard just released by the Jags, and possible divided locker room because of this. No more Jeff Fisher-led dirty ball in Tennessee (maybe).

Seriously, if we can't win this year...

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning down for significant time with the Colts. Garrard just released by the Jags, and possible divided locker room because of this. No more Jeff Fisher-led dirty ball in Tennessee (maybe).

Seriously, if we can't win this year...

Oct. 16th. :evil: