• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How did Ryan Hollins get a tv gig?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude talks out of his ass with awful takes every time i turn espn on. I know, I know, why do I turn espn on...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude talks out of his ass with awful takes every time i turn espn on. I know, I know, why do I turn espn on...

Sounds like he'd be the perfect partner for Stephen A on First Take

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve heard him say Michael Jordan wasn’t a playmaker and there was no improvement in the warriors once Kerr took over for Jackson.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Will Cain got annoyed because he kept cutting him off. Hollins don't understand that you supposed to let the other person get their point out in a debate.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the clip of him talking about Steve Kerr being overrated as a coach, but his main point was that Mark Jackson doesn't get enough credit. That's a totally different subject buddy.

Steve Kerr revamped the entire offense of the team when he signed on. In his first championship in 2015, Steph Curry became and MVP, but people forget that during that season it was only Steph's 2nd all star appearance. 2015 was also the first year Klay Thompson made the all-star team and Draymond had just become a starter that year and did not make the all-star team.

Jackson is credited with the culture change. But other than that, he didn't excel at anything coaching related. Steve Kerr elevated the team to a championship level.

People say well Luke Walton was in charge of the team and had a ridiculous record. Yes, but Luke didn't change anything the Warriors were doing. They were running the same offense that Kerr designed. They were running the same defense that was designed by the coaching staff. And to top it off Kerr was in the back many games giving Luke advice during halftime on adjustments. People just like to gloss over this.

Steve Kerr is easily a top 5 coach in the NBA right now. To call him overrated shows a complete lack of knowledge of what he has actually and tangibly done with this team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, he was actually sitting in for Stephen A recently. He tries to play the "I was an NBA player" card all the time, as if it makes him smarter. I'd rather listen to Stephen A, and that's saying a lot...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Will Cain got annoyed because he kept cutting him off. Hollins don't understand that you supposed to let the other person get their point out in a debate.

Man, can't stand Will Cain much either. Russillo and Canell was a much better show....

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the clip of him talking about Steve Kerr being overrated as a coach, but his main point was that Mark Jackson doesn't get enough credit. That's a totally different subject buddy.

Steve Kerr revamped the entire offense of the team when he signed on. In his first championship in 2015, Steph Curry became and MVP, but people forget that during that season it was only Steph's 2nd all star appearance. 2015 was also the first year Klay Thompson made the all-star team and Draymond had just become a starter that year and did not make the all-star team.

Jackson is credited with the culture change. But other than that, he didn't excel at anything coaching related. Steve Kerr elevated the team to a championship level.

People say well Luke Walton was in charge of the team and had a ridiculous record. Yes, but Luke didn't change anything the Warriors were doing. They were running the same offense that Kerr designed. They were running the same defense that was designed by the coaching staff. And to top it off Kerr was in the back many games giving Luke advice during halftime on adjustments. People just like to gloss over this.

Steve Kerr is easily a top 5 coach in the NBA right now. To call him overrated shows a complete lack of knowledge of what he has actually and tangibly done with this team.
Great points. I was going to say by pure results it shows the warriors improved under Kerr. It’s a fact that can’t be disputed. I think it was clear he came into the show looking for a chance to go on an anti-Kerr pro Jackson rant and debate. Nobody was ripping Jackson but he just pretended they did so he could continue his rant

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This.

Three titles in 4 years along with getting all star players coming off injuries to take the MLE to win a title says you're doing something right.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck is Ryan Hollins

3QH6RIQERJFOFEKLQA5GPHD6D4.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hollins makes a good ESPN guy because he is opiniated, loud, and pretty well spoken. He fits in pretty well with all those talking heads.

He is wrong about a lot of stuff, but he also offers good prospective from time to time.