• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How bad was that...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive PI on the Eagles first TD? The league looks rigged af when they miss that shit, particularly when they PICK UP a thrown flag. And why didn't our faggot head coach challenge it?

The Bears are a dumpster fire.

Trey Burton and Adam Shaheen should be cut. They are dogshit. I cannot believe how lame Burton looks out there.

It feels like the same game every week. The Bears Offense takes the first half off, and then somewhat resembles an NFL Offense in the second half, while the D regresses in the second half, due to being on the field whole first half.

Penalties and lack of takeaways have had them deep in their own territory and behind in down and distance all season.

Nagy wasted half of a fucking season being a stupid, stubborn asshole.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It feels like the same game every week. The Bears Offense takes the first half off, and then somewhat resembles an NFL Offense in the second half, while the D regresses in the second half, due to being on the field whole first half.

Penalties and lack of takeaways have had them deep in their own territory and behind in down and distance all season.

Rinse and repeat.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive PI on the Eagles first TD? The league looks rigged af when they miss that shit, particularly when they PICK UP a thrown flag. And why didn't our faggot head coach challenge it?

Trey Burton and Adam Shaheen should be cut. They are dogshit. I cannot believe how lame Burton looks out there.

I see what you did there... you replaced a few names and switched the Lions name to da Bears. I even seen how you tried to cover it up with the Offense showing up, but the Defense doesn't and when Defense shows up, the Offense wont. Whomever writes the NFL scripting needs to be fired.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Nats though.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Nats though.

Yeah. I'm so sick of these midweek motivators we hear from Nagy and these guys every week.

Win a football game, you jackasses. Stop telling me it's all going to be okay because Mitch watched the TV copy of the Chargers game or that you found your long lost twin brother in the Washington Nationals.

God... this season sucks.

10 for 21 (47%) 125 yards (5.9 Y/A) 0 TD's and a 66 rating vs arguably the worst secondary in football. Unwatchable. He's to the point where he has to be one more first half like that away from being benched.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many plays does Nagy script to start a game?
I've heard it may be 15 plays?

Here are the opening drives in every game so far:

Packers - 7 plays, 7 yards, punt.
Broncos - 4 plays, 1 yard, punt.
Redskins - 10 plays, 20 yards, punt.
Vikings - 14 plays, 75 yards, TD.
Raiders - 8 plays, 36 yards, punt.
Saints - 4 plays, 7 yards, punt blocked (safety)
Chargers - 5 plays, 7 yards, punt.
Eagles - 4 plays, -3 yards, punt.
=========================
Totals - 56 plays, 150 yards, 1 TD & 7 punts.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many plays does Nagy script to start a game?
I've heard it may be 15 plays?

Here are the opening drives in every game so far:

Packers - 7 plays, 7 yards, punt.
Broncos - 4 plays, 1 yard, punt.
Redskins - 10 plays, 20 yards, punt.
Vikings - 14 plays, 75 yards, TD.
Raiders - 8 plays, 36 yards, punt.
Saints - 4 plays, 7 yards, punt blocked (safety)
Chargers - 5 plays, 7 yards, punt.
Eagles - 4 plays, -3 yards, punt.
=========================
Totals - 56 plays, 150 yards, 1 TD & 7 punts.

Which is a big contrast to last season. Where they would often go right down the field on the opening possession for points and then go into a lull. At least, the first half of the year it was that way and I remember a lot of talk about it.

Vikings - 14 plays, 75 yards, TD

It may (or may not) be worth noting who did NOT lead our one opening possession TD drive.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nagy wasted half of a fucking season being a stupid, stubborn asshole.
Was that the scoring play? Shouldn’t it have been reviewed anyway?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the scoring play? Shouldn’t it have been reviewed anyway?

Yeah, it was reviewed like all scoring plays.

Zach Ertz Gets Away With Offensive Pass Interference After Review

They never, ever overturn these PI challenges. Useless. It's a rule implemented just to try and save face after the NO/LAR debacle in the NFC Title game. HC's should just save the challenge unless it's as bad as the call in that playoff game itself. And even then... who knows?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was reviewed like all scoring plays.

Zach Ertz Gets Away With Offensive Pass Interference After Review

They never, ever overturn these PI challenges. Useless. It's a rule implemented just to try and save face after the NO/LAR debacle in the NFC Title game. HC's should just save the challenge unless it's as bad as the call in that playoff game itself. And even then... who knows?
I don't recall them reviewing it?? If they did, they didn't say shit about it and it was the fastest review ever. I know it's protocol, but it seemed they just picked up the flag instantly. There was little if no discussion even about it. I agree about the rule-change affording challenges on PI's...it's nonsense. Have it or don't, but don't make it possible and then deliberately say fuck your challenge?? The NFL is a fucking joke with their annual rule-changes anyway, but this one has been a back alley abortion.

It was an egregious non-call. The exact type of play that they SHOULD overturn. Particularly given the idea that it ended as a TD.