• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How awsome is Kam?

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam reminds me a lot of Adrian Wilson in his prime. An absolute beast that nobody wanted a part of.

Fair comparison. Wilson was better in coverage, but Kam is bigger and drops the boom better.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam is Sean Taylor reincarnated, he just happened to be drafted 5 rounds later.

Nobody wanted a piece of Sean Taylor either. He started getting the nickname "Human missile."

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This film study breaks it all down.

Some of the best hits I've seen in my lifetime have had his bam bam on it.

You can't watch that video and not get jacked up for some hard hits. He's a damned machine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair comparison. Wilson was better in coverage, but Kam is bigger and drops the boom better.

Yea. But can Kam do this?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Beginning of the game I want to set the tempo and let them know if they come across the middle they going to have to pay for it."

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seem to me that I've seen Polamalu time the snap a few times and jump the line. Not just on kicks either, but also when he's just trying to get to the QB.

NFL network said today that Kam's jumps may have been illegal. The rule states you can't get a running start to jump the line. You can jump the line only if you start no further than 1.5 yards back from it. I don't know where Kam started but you can bet the refs will be watching it closer next time.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How awesome? This awesome: When Kam Chancellor took Liam Neeson's daughter, Liam Neeson responded with "Uh...just keep her. I'm good".

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How awesome? This awesome: When Kam Chancellor took Liam Neeson's daughter, Liam Neeson responded with "Uh...just keep her. I'm good".

Lol!!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seem to me that I've seen Polamalu time the snap a few times and jump the line. Not just on kicks either, but also when he's just trying to get to the QB.

NFL network said today that Kam's jumps may have been illegal. The rule states you can't get a running start to jump the line. You can jump the line only if you start no further than 1.5 yards back from it. I don't know where Kam started but you can bet the refs will be watching it closer next time.

From the video on the 1st page it looks like he was about 5-6 yards back.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure if what he didn't isn't illegal, it will be soon. The league will use the "player safety" excuse. At least they've seemed to stop throwing flags on his perfectly legal hits.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steroids or not he can play...................................calm down I'm just kiddding

Honestly I always thought Kam was a little overrated. I don't watch a ton of Seahawk games and knew he was a good player but I always thought he benefited so much from those around him that it covered up for his flaws and made him seem much better than he actually was. Lately I've changed my mind completely and I'm starting to realize how good he actually is. He was incredible last week and I'm not just talking about the blocked FG atttempts.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steroids or not he can play...................................calm down I'm just kiddding

Honestly I always thought Kam was a little overrated. I don't watch a ton of Seahawk games and knew he was a good player but I always thought he benefited so much from those around him that it covered up for his flaws and made him seem much better than he actually was. Lately I've changed my mind completely and I'm starting to realize how good he actually is. He was incredible last week and I'm not just talking about the blocked FG atttempts.

He has really grown as a player. Honestly last years playoffs were really his coming out party. I still think he deserved the MVP in the superbowl. He just seems to step up when the lights shine their brightest.

He is mild mannered and quite off the field, so thats why people don't really know him or give him his due respect...... but he's letting his play do the talking.

(side note, now you guys understand why Sherman talks so much? He refuses to be an afterthought like Kam has been in the national consciousness, he forced the headlines, now everyone knows who he is die hard fans, weekend warriors or housewives)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam is definitely the best SS in the game today... Without a doubt. Reminds me of this gem:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's been done before

gvaIvMS.gif

what you'll notice is the d-lineman pulling down the o-lineman. Wonder how long until this isn't legal anymore

I thought that already was illegal

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that already was illegal

Im not 100%, but they said you can leap the line,... but you can't use anyone else to get there. So if you clean hurdle it your good, but if you touch any other player to help spring you, flag.