• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hold on to your butts

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

A full docket of filthy CBB action today. Bolding the ones I'll be watching, or at least starting with and seeing how these other progress (with Army/Navy of course on seperate TV)

The highlights:
Kentucky @ Seton Hall
DePaul @ Northwestern
South Carolina @ Michigan
Wichita State @ Oklahoma
Pitt @ West Virginia
Michigan State @ Florida

UAB @ Memphis
BYU @ Utah
St. Joe's @ Villanova
UNLV @ Illinois
Xavier @ Cincinnati
Louisville @ Indiana

Western KY @ Arkansas
Georgetown @ Syracuse
Clemson @ Mississippi State
Houston @ Oklahoma State
Wisconsin @ Marquette
Creighton @ Nebraska
Boston College @ Texas A&M
UConn @ Florida State
Notre Dame @ UCLA

My loins are tightening. Glorious day.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t wait to see the scuffles in the Cincy-Xavier gm. They never disappoint no matter the score

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Crosstown Shootout is always a brawl. Wouldnt mind going to watch in person one year for fun, I have no horse in the race.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of your bolded games make basically no sense

But yeah, good group of games

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of your bolded games make basically no sense

But yeah, good group of games
What part of "bolded games are the ones I'll be watching" was nonsensical? Which ones listed do you think will be better? And which ones did I highlight you think arent worth a damn? You have to consider my perspective and priorities as a Kentuckian in relation to which games matter and/or are compelling

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of "bolded games are the ones I'll be watching" was nonsensical? Which ones listed do you think will be better? And which ones did I highlight you think arent worth a damn? You have to consider my perspective and priorities as a Kentuckian in relation to which games matter and/or are compelling

Gtown vs Cuse and Marquette vs Wisconsin are better rivalries and far better games than most of those

Michigan was favored by like 18 lmao

Pitt and WVU suck.

Houston at Okstate and WKU/Ark are more interesting as well

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gtown vs Cuse and Marquette vs Wisconsin are better rivalries and far better games than most of those
Its not 1985, dont care about stale Big East rivalry between two mediocre teams. Dont care about watching Marquette/Wisconsin, though it should be a good game.

Michigan was favored by like 18 lmao
Correct, and since Im a Kentucky fan, Id like to see how South Carolina fares against them if thats OK with you.

Pitt and WVU suck.
You just touted Gtown/Cuse and Wiscy/Marq, rivalry games between shit schools, but this one is where you draw the line? Nice hot take there Stephen A.

Houston at Okstate and WKU/Ark are more interesting as well
These two could be. I think WKU beats Arky. Interested to see if Nebraska is at all legitimate v Creighton first. Clemson v Mississippi State is still the better matchup of all these since it features two tournament bound teams, so I think I'll stick with that pick hoss.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not 1985, dont care about stale Big East rivalry between two mediocre teams. Dont care about watching Marquette/Wisconsin, though it should be a good game.

Correct, and since Im a Kentucky fan, Id like to see how South Carolina fares against them if thats OK with you.

You just touted Gtown/Cuse and Wiscy/Marq, rivalry games between shit schools, but this one is where you draw the line? Nice hot take there Stephen A.

These two could be. I think WKU beats Arky. Interested to see if Nebraska is at all legitimate v Creighton first. Clemson v Mississippi State is still the better matchup of all these since it features two tournament bound teams, so I think I'll stick with that pick hoss.

Lol basically that was a long winded explanation of...I don’t watch basketball nor do I know what I’m talking about.

Cuse/Wisconsin/Marquette are all better teams than WVU. And Georgetown is forsure better than Pitt.

Don’t get butthurt. You made stupid selections. Own it.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol basically that was a long winded explanation of...I don’t watch basketball nor do I know what I’m talking about.

Cuse/Wisconsin/Marquette are all better teams than WVU. And Georgetown is forsure better than Pitt.

Don’t get butthurt. You made stupid selections. Own it.
Youre a fucking imbecile. Youre trying to argue with me over which games I opted to watch. Get a fucking life.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre a fucking imbecile. Youre trying to argue with me over which games I opted to watch. Get a fucking life.

No I pointed out your poor selection.

You then tried to argue Pitt being a better basketball team than Wisconsin.

You can’t handle the critique. Maybe you shouldn’t be bolding your selections on a site created for discussion.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I pointed out your poor selection.

You then tried to argue Pitt being a better basketball team than Wisconsin.

You can’t handle the critique. Maybe you shouldn’t be bolding your selections on a site created for discussion.
A. I dont care if you like which games I prefer to watch. Get a life.

B. I never said Pitt was a better basketball team. 0 for 2 dipshit.

C. Theres nothing to critique. Theres nothing to even argue about here. You seem to be under the impression I said anywhere in here that those were the best games on and incessantly come back to argue about it like a child. Like it. Dont like it. Dont care, going to get another beer.

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did the op bold a bunch of bad/boring match ups?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. I dont care if you like which games I prefer to watch. Get a life.

B. I never said Pitt was a better basketball team. 0 for 2 dipshit.

C. Theres nothing to critique. Theres nothing to even argue about here. You seem to be under the impression I said anywhere in here that those were the best games on and incessantly come back to argue about it like a child. Like it. Dont like it. Dont care, going to get another beer.

You obviously do care tho. Look at this meltdown lmao.

Ok...you called Wisconsin #12 in the country shitty like Pitt(ACC bottom dweller).

Again, it’s ok. You’ve got months til March to learn things.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously do care tho. Look at this meltdown lmao.

Ok...you called Wisconsin #12 in the country shitty like Pitt(ACC bottom dweller).

Again, it’s ok. You’ve got months til March to learn things.
What is wrong with you?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol both games I nominate were thrillers