• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: HokieHoops Wk12: vs Clemson, @#9 UVA

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2/6: VT vs Clemson, 4pmEST (regional, check local listings)

2/9: VT @ #9 UVA, 8pmEST (regional, check local listings)

Things don't get easier coming off a stinging loss to Syracuse. Clemson is up first and they've been playing pretty darn well this year. They are possibly a tournament team but since the game is at Cassell, I think we have a good shot at it (so long as we don't play like we did against Pitt). UVA on the road will definitely be a tough game. The good news is after the UVA game, we get a week off to rest guys up for the home stretch. Maybe we can use that to finish the season strong with a few wins and a good ACC tourny showing

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost let Clemson come back after they switched to the 2-3 but it was a great win.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, good bounce back win. It was ugly for both teams in the first but we came out attacking in the 2nd, especially LeDay and Hudson. Good to see us hang on after that painful Syracuse loss. Sometimes teams get tight after games like that.

That no 5 second call at the end of the game was total bullshit. They gave Clemson 7 seconds and the TO. I lost it. I would still be livid if we lost the game because of that

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news: Chris Clarke made a surprise appearance and played pretty well. Glad to see he recovered in time to get in a few games here at the end of the season

The bad news: UVA controlled the entire game