• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hobs is still polishing them turds

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbers Game At The Break: Boyd Eyes Exclusive Century Club

It's really unclear if ole Butch laughed or cried when he did his research for this article. I truly believe he enjoys his job and that makes me question his mental health.

It is his job to find the positive in this shit storm. He doesn't like having to do it, but he has to if he wants to keep his journalist job as a team correspondence. He could quit, but if you like your job and make decent money, why would you want to quit? So he does what he is supposed to...polish those turds.

Give the guy a break. Of everyone on here to be a blame for something, it sure as shit is not ol' Hobbs.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is his job to find the positive in this shit storm. He doesn't like having to do it, but he has to if he wants to keep his journalist job as a team correspondence. He could quit, but if you like your job and make decent money, why would you want to quit? So he does what he is supposed to...polish those turds.

Give the guy a break. Of everyone on here to be a blame for something, it sure as shit is not ol' Hobbs.

Oh come on Crash.... The dude is at least partially complicit in swindling millions from Hamilton County taxpayers by being the propoganda machine for all of the Brown family bullshit. He's around the NFL on a daily basis...... If he truly believes half the shit he is writing, he is at best an incompetent lunatic. If he doesn't believe what he is pushing, he is using his role as a journalist to push an agenda he knows is wrong. While that isn't a crime, it certainly opens him up to criticism.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash on here gatekeeping for Hobspin. We’ve officially reached the pinnacle of decadence around here.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on guys. Guy is just a writer. At least he doesn't spew the liberal bullshit most journalists do, even if they are not political correspondents. All Bengals, all the time. The way it should be.

Now, lets see what we have in Ryan Finley, see if we can work on our defense and offensive line in the offseason instead of having to draft QB #1. I would really like Chase Young, so I am hoping we keep losing. Bosa has made a huge difference on that defense for the 49ers.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hobspin got a ring on every finger, a mink coat, and a different baby mama every day.

He's down with sickness brotha.