• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hmmm. Turns out our GM Kevin Pritchard may have known something about ‘Dipo’s long-term outlook that most of us didn’t

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I wonder how much Arison has been saving given that his franchise is living rent-free in Hurricane Douchecanoe's head?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely agree it was becoming clear that Oladipo really did not have much value.

In Miami's defense they did not give up barely anything to get him---- but they should be far from surprised he is now hurt again. He has been on and off hurt and has lost a good deal of his ineffectiveness.

Any Miami fan that is like- "Man i wish we had Oladipo- he could help out in a big way" is pretty delusional at this point.

Indiana cut bait at the right time. Houston was stupid to trade for him but I think it was pretty clear to them that his value dropped immensely and they did the same.
Who said this? I know I didn't.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your obsession with the Heat is weird. Heat fans don't care about the Pacers and whoever called the Heat a juggernaut?

And not a single person said Oladipo was the missing piece to a championship. Just making shit up as always
The Heat aren't good this year. I can't understand why someone would brag about being two games behind them at this juncture of the season.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update: Pacers are now 4 games behind the Heat in the standings. Way to go, fat ass.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the life of me I can’t figure out why Houston would want Oladipo over LeVert. It just isn’t close in terms of value and it isn’t close in terms of what Houston’s franchise goals should have been.

Either they thought they were a playoff team with Dipo, or that getting Dipo’s expiring would help them tank.

Either way they screwed up badly.

In a deal that horribly and obviously one sided I tend to blame the loser more than credit the winner. Should have been an easy no on the Houston side.
Had Houston taken on a healthy LeVert, they just might have been mediocre enough to lose their pick to OKC due to the initial Russell Westbrook trade...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the life of me I can’t figure out why Houston would want Oladipo over LeVert. It just isn’t close in terms of value and it isn’t close in terms of what Houston’s franchise goals should have been.

Either they thought they were a playoff team with Dipo, or that getting Dipo’s expiring would help them tank.

Either way they screwed up badly.

In a deal that horribly and obviously one sided I tend to blame the loser more than credit the winner. Should have been an easy no on the Houston side.

Houston should’ve easily been able to flip levert.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Houston taken on a healthy LeVert, they just might have been mediocre enough to lose their pick to OKC due to the initial Russell Westbrook trade...

Obviously.

The point is in flipping LeVert they could have done a lot better in terms of assets.

They basically traded a quarter for a nickel in terms of trade value. And it was obvious when they made the move.

LeVert, healthy or not, had a lot of trade value.