• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

His watch has ended: HOU @ TEX to close out August

BULLPEN FAILURE

Headed to a more competent location
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The *'s come in for a two game set to finish out the month. The Rangers are 58-69, and need to go 17-18 the rest of the way to reach 75 wins for the season. They are 11-14 this month.

Dunning goes tonight at 7, and Perez goes tomorrow at 1.

Many thanks to @saddles for keeping the threads going.

García growing in leaps and bounds in second half

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The *'s come in for a two game set to finish out the month. The Rangers are 58-69, and need to go 17-18 the rest of the way to reach 75 wins for the season. They are 11-14 this month.

Dunning goes tonight at 7, and Perez goes tomorrow at 1.

Many thanks to @saddles for keeping the threads going.

García growing in leaps and bounds in second half
2nd that on Saddles and thanks Ephland for starting this thread.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How do you like this?

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like DeRosa wants to manage in Texas

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read yet another article this morning about when Josh Jung was coming up. I commented on the article saying that I am through with being concerned with when he will come up. The Rangers have strung this out so long, that I don't even care about it any longer. For me to think that way took some doing. I have been looking forward to guys coming up since Billy Sample was tearing it up in our system.

I have heard enough about the at bats in the ACL not counting as real at bats; about him needing to play six games in a row before coming up when hardly any one ever does that for the Rangers outside of Seager and Semien; about him still being in ST when he has already had twice as many at bats as anyone did during our spring training this year.

I no longer care when, or if, he or anyone else comes up. :-)

As the great Jar Jar Binks said, "my give up."

Wake me up when the Fall Instructs and the Arizona Fall League start up. lol

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read yet another article this morning about when Josh Jung was coming up. I commented on the article saying that I am through with being concerned with when he will come up. The Rangers have strung this out so long, that I don't even care about it any longer. For me to think that way took some doing. I have been looking forward to guys coming up since Billy Sample was tearing it up in our system.

I have heard enough about the at bats in the ACL not counting as real at bats; about him needing to play six games in a row before coming up when hardly any one ever does that for the Rangers outside of Seager and Semien; about him still being in ST when he has already had twice as many at bats as anyone did during our spring training this year.

200.gif

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All this is true from a certain point of view. Lol

I am not caring too much either as it keeps Duran up here

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but we could still bring Jung up and DH him and Duran could still play 3rd
If Jung is a "shoe in" as seems to be the case, why not bring him up to DH? We have no indication he will hit ML pitching until he becomes exposed to it. I agree with you.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jung is a "shoe in" as seems to be the case, why not bring him up to DH? We have no indication he will hit ML pitching until he becomes exposed to it. I agree with you.

Before September 1 you have to create a roster spot for him.

And no, they aren't going to cut Calhoun or Miller.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before September 1 you have to create a roster spot for him.

And no, they aren't going to cut Calhoun or Miller.
Not a problem if FO wants to but they call the shots. Well how about Keuchel or Arihara?

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a problem if FO wants to but they call the shots. Well how about Keuchel or Arihara?

they're not going to cut anyone to clear a roster spot for Jung a couple days before the rosters expand, if I had to guess.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing to keep in mind is that rosters will only increase by 2 players on Sept. 1. They can't bring up 7 or 8 guys any more.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing to keep in mind is that rosters will only increase by 2 players on Sept. 1. They can't bring up 7 or 8 guys any more.

I would not be surprised if they demote or cut 1 or 2 guys, and bring up 3 or 4 dude.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The very early results show that of the hitters who most thought were most likely to be drafted last month by the Rangers, Lee, Green, and Holiday are doing very well.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Bubba is in the line up. Big fan of his at the moment. With his speed he can be helpful in multiple ways. I think he has an inside chance to make it providing he can hit ML pitching. If not back to AAA for more AB.