• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Highest Paid Center in NFL

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a trained monkey can negotiate a rookie contract, maybe they were talking about your Super Agent.
Again, "Must be included" says it's in the contract and player is locked in for 5 years unless the team says otherwise.

Yes, I agree. It’s all wrapped up in the 4 year contract.
He is one of the best in the biz. I specifically asked him does the option make it a 5 year deal and he said No.

You keep saying the same thing over and over but not accepting the option doesn’t make it a 5 year contract.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Endorsements in many things as to stay flexible. Math is boring and very hard to teach. No way am I hanging out playing kickball for a living either.

That means Substitute teacher.

Did he just diss PE teachers?

This fucking guy is incredible. So full of himself

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I agree. It’s all wrapped up in the 4 year contract.
He is one of the best in the biz. I specifically asked him does the option make it a 5 year deal and he said No.

You keep saying the same thing over and over but not accepting the option doesn’t make it a 5 year contract.
CBA

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is either Humanities or "How to game the system if your an Illegal Alien"

I worked in all types of schools and finished working in a predominantly Hispanic school and they were by far the most respectful (part of their culture). It was interesting because most of the top 10 graduating seniors were DACA students because they are under immense pressure to be perfect. It broke my heart that most of them came here at less then a year old, know nothing about Mexico or it’s culture. Grew up in the US values, music, food, culture and some think we should just send them to a country where they know no one. No family, don’t speak the language (some do), never even been there but are expected to leave. Heart breaking people can be so callous.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked in all types of schools and finished working in a predominantly Hispanic school and they were by far the most respectful (part of their culture). It was interesting because most of the top 10 graduating seniors were DACA students because they are under immense pressure to be perfect. It broke my heart that most of them came here at less then a year old, know nothing about Mexico or it’s culture. Grew up in the US values, music, food, culture and some think we should just send them to a country where they know no one. No family, don’t speak the language (some do), never even been there but are expected to leave. Heart breaking people can be so callous.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DACA moocher supporter that lies to get what he wants

Shocking

Why doesn’t he just say that he was a substitute teacher? All these carefully crafted answers were he thinks he being so coy.

“I went to temple university to be a substitute teacher and then wait for my parents to die so I could live off their inheritance but YOU Dbldwn... you’re a waste of life!”

- PE1

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why doesn’t he just say that he was a substitute teacher? All these carefully crafted answers were he thinks he being so coy.

“I went to temple university to be a substitute teacher and then wait for my parents to die so I could live off their inheritance but YOU Dbldwn... you’re a waste of life!”

- PE1
#AsstShiftMangerLivesMatter2

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap wizard howie

Just the facts for all of you ma'ams in this thread.
:wash:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap wizard howie

This makes more sense than the original 11M Average. I knew any restructure would be done the free up 2019 money which would mean Kelce would be on a 20M+ contract in 22. Most restructures just push current money back a year or two in guaranteed form. The Jones' have played this same game for years.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap wizard howie

That ALL works fine... as long as he stays healthy AND plays at a high level. If he doesn’t... it hurts them down the road.

I get why this all seems “miraculous” to you but it really isn’t anything ingenious. It’s a gamble on a certain player. Nothing more. Nothing less.

TIME will tell if it was a good move or not.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone had to be the highest paid center why not him?

And anyone that thinks center isn't a critical position has lost their damn mind

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap wizard howie

The funniest thing about this is old Rosey Palms has been a decision maker for 18 fucking years. From salary staff counsel (his expertise)to GM and VP.
In those 18 years he bought ONE SB.
He'll be unemployed in the next couple seasons with that track record.
Philly fans be like but he's so great at manipulating the cap. We have a single Lombardi to show for it and a can that has been kicked so far down the road Howie will be dead before all the problems arise.
Another 50 and counting.

Look at the bright side. You're used to it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes more sense than the original 11M Average. I knew any restructure would be done the free up 2019 money which would mean Kelce would be on a 20M+ contract in 22. Most restructures just push current money back a year or two in guaranteed form. The Jones' have played this same game for years.
Ummm, they added a year with a base salary of 5.5. The rest of it is cap wizardry.

No, the Jones have fucked up their cap multiple times and suffered the consequences as dead money prohibited them from fielding a competitive team for about a decade.

On the other hand, the Eagles never have messed their cap up, culminating in a Super Bowl victory just a year ago.:yes:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, they added a year with a base salary of 5.5. The rest of it is cap wizardry.

No, the Jones have fucked up their cap multiple times and suffered the consequences as dead money prohibited them from fielding a competitive team for about a decade.

On the other hand, the Eagles never have messed their cap up, culminating in a Super Bowl victory just a year ago.:yes:

Keep this in mind when the Bill collector shows up.