• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

High Five

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You chose to detract from the idea to convolute it for no reason other than you were to lazy to put any real thought into.

Actually, I know he does have an extensive knowledge of music, and I believe he did put thought into it. He refuses to narrow it to five because of his insatiable need to prove to everyone that he knows -- or appreciates, as he said -- music more than everyone else. In another word: insecurity.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cheating. :D Excellent choice though.

How is that cheating? It's essentially 8 songs knit together as one long track on the album. That's what a medley is.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! Somehow I missed this.

Still the Same
Roll Me Away
Night Moves
Against the Wind

a 5th is tough for me. Not because I don't know more songs, but because after these four, I don't think I'd put any of what's left above the others. I guess if I was going to punt, I'd go with Hollywood Nights.

You must be too young to remember "Rambling, Gambling Man." It came out before the Silver Bullet Band days.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that cheating? It's essentially 8 songs knit together as one long track on the album. That's what a medley is.

I know. Just messing with you. I could have taken The Medley and 4 others from Abbey Road and called it a day and it would have still left 1 song that I love on the outside looking in.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....are we going with Pink Floyd today?

If not..how about the Moody Blues??

Or...maybe pick any good widely known american jazz artist just to switch things up a bit.

What say you, mister "rebel"?
How about it, slinkster?
I'm sure you can convince the OP to keep it going..as he seems to have taken a liking to you for some reason....lol

Btw: my record & cd collections, as well as what's left of my memory, are essentially the "google" you've alluded to.

C'mon, fellas
...don't be wimps and crybabies....let's play some music.

:rockon:

:thrasher: