• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hidden gems

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's say you got to pick a player of your choice for the Cowboys in the draft. It cant be a projected 1st rounder that we have all brought up already. In other words give me a name you really like that you think will be a really good player that will likely go 3rd round or later.

Mine is Pharoh Cooper. I think he is the next Randall Cobb/Hines Ward

This is just for fun.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Precott. Has a lot of Russell Wilson traits. Great pick in the 3rd round IMO

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is a guy I'm very interested in, I wouldn't exactly consider him a hidden gem. I won't nothing to do with hidden gem in the draft. JJ's track record with hidden gems and bargain players is horrible. JJ Wilcox, Isiah Steinbeck, Escobar, and Quincy Carter to name a few. When JJ goes for hidden gems it's usually from schools we never even new existed. Lets stick with the formula that has worked for about the past 4 yrs.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is a guy I'm very interested in, I wouldn't exactly consider him a hidden gem. I won't nothing to do with hidden gem in the draft. JJ's track record with hidden gems and bargain players is horrible. JJ Wilcox, Isiah Steinbeck, Escobar, and Quincy Carter to name a few. When JJ goes for hidden gems it's usually from schools we never even new existed. Lets stick with the formula that has worked for about the past 4 yrs.
Yeah, Dak isn't so much a hidden gem as a he is a value pick. The Cowboys might be able to get him with their 3rd rounder, could certainly get him with their 2nd. Personally, I could see him as a solid starter every bit as much as Goff, Lynch and Wentz. I would draft an impact player at #4 overall, or trade down and pick up a couple of players, then not fool around, just take Dak in the 2nd and try to develop him to be the starter in 2018. Sign RG3 to be the backup this year, and hope he never sees the field because Romo has a healthy year

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't necessarily mean hidden. I just didn't want to see a bunch of first rounders mentioned. We all like certain players whether it's Wentz, RAmsey, Bosa, etc. I wanted more like Prescott, Daughty, Dixon, Collins. Those guys aren't hidden. They just aren't first rounders. I guess I should have said just tell me some players you really like

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Dak isn't so much a hidden gem as a he is a value pick. The Cowboys might be able to get him with their 3rd rounder, could certainly get him with their 2nd. Personally, I could see him as a solid starter every bit as much as Goff, Lynch and Wentz. I would draft an impact player at #4 overall, or trade down and pick up a couple of players, then not fool around, just take Dak in the 2nd and try to develop him to be the starter in 2018. Sign RG3 to be the backup this year, and hope he never sees the field because Romo has a healthy year
Dak is way too inaccurate for me. Comparing him to Russell Wilson is laughable.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALways liked Dak. I too am not sure about his accuracy. I do know he has put up some awesome numbers and won a lot of games against big time competition. He definitely has the intangibles.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Matakevich LB Temple
reminds me of Zach Thomas always around the ball and a solid football player that is also very smart
He is going to make somebody a awesome player

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good answer colors.