• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hi West Coast People! Flyers@Sharks GNT

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers head out west to take on the Sharks as both teams look to turn around their recent downturns. The Sharks are 3-6-1 in their last ten, and just finished a grueling nine game road trip. The Flyers are 4-5-1 in that stretch, as they play their fourth consecutive game away from the Wells Fargo Center.

Notes:

Sharks coach McLellan will not be at this game, as he suffered a concussion when hit by a stick in the Shark's last tilt (the initial report that he had suffered a heart attack as a result of then Minnesota d-man Zidlicky scoring a goal, while hilarious, were ultimately proven untrue).

Philadelphia has an opportunity to win back-to-back games for the first time since January 10th-12th. Yeah, I don't know how they are in fifth either.

The Sharks have won the last eight games vs. the Flyers.

San Jose has two new forwards after yesterday's trade deadline, picking up Winnik and Galiardi from Winnepeg. The Flyers didn't make any moves yesterday, but they do have two recent acquisitions in the form of Grossman and Kubina.

The Flyers finally get a chance at revenge against the San Jose netminder. Niemi hasn't played the Flyers since he won the Stanley Cup against them two years ago with Chicago. It's unclear how he will fare in net, but sources report him advising the Sharks to shoot low from the boards at the goal line.

COME ON FLYERS!

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers head out west to take on the Sharks as both teams look to turn around their recent downturns. The Sharks are 3-6-1 in their last ten, and just finished a grueling nine game road trip. The Flyers are 4-5-1 in that stretch, as they play their fourth consecutive game away from the Wells Fargo Center.

Notes:

Sharks coach McLellan will not be at this game, as he suffered a concussion when hit by a stick in the Shark's last tilt (the initial report that he had suffered a heart attack as a result of then Minnesota d-man Zidlicky scoring a goal, while hilarious, were ultimately proven untrue).

Philadelphia has an opportunity to win back-to-back games for the first time since January 10th-12th. Yeah, I don't know how they are in fifth either.The Sharks have won the last eight games vs. the Flyers.

San Jose has two new forwards after yesterday's trade deadline, picking up Winnik and Galiardi from Winnepeg. The Flyers didn't make any moves yesterday, but they do have two recent acquisitions in the form of Grossman and Kubina.

The Flyers finally get a chance at revenge against the San Jose netminder. Niemi hasn't played the Flyers since he won the Stanley Cup against them two years ago with Chicago. It's unclear how he will fare in net, but sources report him advising the Sharks to shoot low from the boards at the goal line.

COME ON FLYERS!

Have to be happy with that considering they're tied with the Canucks at 203 for goals for.The goals against are fucking ridiculous.If the goaltending can cut it down to about 2 goals against for about the next 10 games,they have a great chance to move up.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to be happy with that considering they're tied with the Canucks at 203 for goals for.The goals against are fucking ridiculous.If the goaltending can cut it down to about 2 goals against for about the next 10 games,they have a great chance to move up.

2 goals against for the next 10 games???

I just lost my soda & almost choked on a potato chip.LMAO!!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better be worth staying up.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 goals against for the next 10 games???

I just lost my soda & almost choked on a potato chip.LMAO!!

going by thier last 10 games-3.1 goals for and 3.5 against,so yes getting down to 2.0 goals against would definitely get them some more wins.

baby steps,all about baby steps-work on shutouts later.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going by thier last 10 games-3.1 goals for and 3.5 against,so yes getting down to 2.0 goals against would definitely get them some more wins.

baby steps,all about baby steps-work on shutouts later.

Think he was laughing not at the concept of 2 GAA over 10 games, but at the poor wording. The original post can be read as 2 goals total over the next 10 games.

Which would be awesome.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awaz at the game.

48 is out.

4th is out.

Vad, please tell me I wont go through this alone.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better be worth staying up.

Oh i wish I could hang in there tonight. I'll stick around for 1 period. I have to get up at 6am eastern time zone for work tomorrow morning. Kick some ass tonight Flyers!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awaz at the game.

48 is out.

4th is out.

Vad, please tell me I wont go through this alone.

Oh i wish I could hang in there tonight. I'll stick around for 1 period. I have to get up at 6am eastern time zone for work tomorrow morning. Kick some ass tonight Flyers!

I will be around for awhile, if the following doesn't happen. If the Flyers are sucking early, it will force me to do a bunch of bong hits to calm myself, I have some great stuff so I may not make it through the first. Especially if we give up our usual 2 goals in the first.:painkiller:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
/Game

(Was signed on to bitch about this camera angle)

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be around for awhile, if the following doesn't happen. If the Flyers are sucking early, it will force me to do a bunch of bong hits to calm myself, I have some great stuff so I may not make it through the first. Especially if we give up our usual 2 goals in the first.:painkiller:

Sharks score 82 seconds in; I'd track down my bong if I were you.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a pick on that goal, but meh.