• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hi gang

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to poke my head in and say hey.

Was going to talk to the other posters about the playoffs. But all the plebs are out there sweating and complaining about 13th data points. What a bunch of pussies. Real teams get it done in 12 games

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to poke my head in and say hey.

Was going to talk to the other posters about the playoffs. But all the plebs are out there sweating and complaining about 13th data points. What a bunch of pussies. Real teams get it done in 12 games
Welcome wayward Rivals Irish fan.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your 13th data point is an FCS school the argument loses weight.

IrishBlooded

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome wayward Rivals Irish fan.

Don't welcome me yet. I will warn you I am not a big 'rah rah' type fan. I love that ND is uNDefeated. But let's face it there is a lot of warts on this season. And still don't know that ND is as good as their ranking.

At this point just hoping that ND holds the 3 spot, gets Clemson, and gets Clemson in Dallas not Miami. And Kelly can make a good showing of himself and 'Kelly' himself another big game loss.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't welcome me yet. I will warn you I am not a big 'rah rah' type fan. I love that ND is uNDefeated. But let's face it there is a lot of warts on this season. And still don't know that ND is as good as their ranking.

At this point just hoping that ND holds the 3 spot, gets Clemson, and gets Clemson in Dallas not Miami. And Kelly can make a good showing of himself and 'Kelly' himself another big game loss.
Lucid criticism is fine and welcome. Watch me on game day threads.

Being the Debbie downer just to signal that you’re the only honest ND fan will be mocked accordingly.

As for the rest, I agree. I wouldn’t want any part of Alabama on one month to prepare. Because the result won’t be pretty and we’ll once again hear the chorus of see, ND doesn’t belong.

And yes, Brian Kelly better not pucker in another big game. These kids have worked too damn hard.

PS. I refuse to call them undefeated until their record is 14-0. 12-0 is nice though.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gang??! Mike Golic?? Is that you??

IrishBlooded

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucid criticism is fine and welcome. Watch me on game day threads.

Being the Debbie downer just to signal that you’re the only honest ND fan will be mocked accordingly.

As for the rest, I agree. I wouldn’t want any part of Alabama on one month to prepare. Because the result won’t be pretty and we’ll once again hear the chorus of see, ND doesn’t belong.

And yes, Brian Kelly better not pucker in another big game. These kids have worked too damn hard.

PS. I refuse to call them undefeated until their record is 14-0. 12-0 is nice though.

On the last ND home board I was on, if you didn't constantly pump sunshine up Kelly's ass you were cited as not a real fan. That's the only reason I say that. I am by no means a Kelly fan. I bleed blue and gold. But that guy annoys the fuck out of me

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the last ND home board I was on, if you didn't constantly pump sunshine up Kelly's ass you were cited as not a real fan. That's the only reason I say that. I am by no means a Kelly fan. I bleed blue and gold. But that guy annoys the fuck out of me

I can’t think of a single Kelly homer here. He definitely has his flaws and most everybody recognize ls them. But at the same time this isn’t NDN where they blame the weather on Kelly either.

IrishBlooded

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t think of a single Kelly homer here

giphy.gif

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your 13th data point is an FCS school the argument loses weight.

Alabama had Arkansas State and The Citadel. Georgia had UMass, MTSU, Austin Peay. Ohio State had Tulane and Oklahoma had Florida Atlantic. That 13th data point doesn’t seem all that important.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll fit in nicely, here.

Most of the BK ball-washers have either exited or barely come around anymore. They've learned the lesson, it appears.

IrishBlooded

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll fit in nicely, here.

Most of the BK ball-washers have either exited or barely come around anymore. They've learned the lesson, it appears.

I don't hate the guy. He is an okay 9 or 10 win coach that will over produce some years and under produce other years. So as a coach he is better than average. But I can't stand his character. The NC State 'hurrigame' is what did it for me. When he opted to throw over a couple dozen times, and then when asked about the loss put it on the shoulders of the long snapper. That was the final straw for me. I don't care about his reorganization, or his coming to Jesus with himself. The character of him was there to see.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the guy. He is an okay 9 or 10 win coach that will over produce some years and under produce other years. So as a coach he is better than average. But I can't stand his character. The NC State 'hurrigame' is what did it for me. When he opted to throw over a couple dozen times, and then when asked about the loss put it on the shoulders of the long snapper. That was the final straw for me. I don't care about his reorganization, or his coming to Jesus with himself. The character of him was there to see.
Yep … refer to post #12, again. :suds:

GoldenAlley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or the USF game to start the season a few years back when he completely blew up on a player for all to see. In my opinion during games aren't for teaching moments, that's what practice and watching game tape is for. I wouldn't mind if we went 0-12 but lose with class. Don't act like a buffoon out there during games.

He has gotten better over the years though in that regard. There's just something about his demeanor that's always rubbed me the wrong way.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!!! Is this a Kelly bitch session? I'm not a Kelly lover, but I think he has done well since he got rid of most of his buddies. Have they won a National Championship? No, but we've been there once under him, we have a "shot" this year, and I hate to say it, but we were doing well last year until they decided to take a week off in Miami.

I think he does a very good job of recruiting. ND isn't easy. Not only do you have to find kids that can enroll, but they also have to want to go to actual classes. How many 5* kids fit that criteria? Most of them just want to go to the NFL. Look what a difference we have in depth at positions we couldn't even fill. Our Dline has rotation, we don't convert RBs to DBs, and there are kids competing to get on the field. I'm not saying that it is perfect. RB is a position that I think needs to improve in recruiting. But with their restrictions, I think he does a solid job.

Does he make mistakes? Absolutely!!! What coach doesn't? I just watched a guy that's good enough to beat Saban, call a fake punt on 4 and 11 at midfield. Ask any fanbase. They will give you a list of bonehead things their coach has done. Ive heard UM fans piss and moan about Harbaugh since he's been there. I'm sure Maryland fans would have liked to kick that extra point against Ohio State. And speaking of Ohio State, when is the last time we got smoked by a 6-6 team? I'm still pissed that Kelly went for two early in that Clemson game.

I'm not sure who you would get that is better than him. Urban Meyer? The guy is a stud when he is at the top of his game, but he has had his letdowns. Purdue, Iowa, MSU, Clemson. Saban is a sick perfectionist. There isn't another Nick Saban out there.

So, to summarize. It is time to pull up our big boy pants. We are going to lay some fucking wood to Clemson!!! A week later, we are going to go to our home away from home, in California, and kick some Alabama ass!

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!!! Is this a Kelly bitch session? I'm not a Kelly lover, but I think he has done well since he got rid of most of his buddies. Have they won a National Championship? No, but we've been there once under him, we have a "shot" this year, and I hate to say it, but we were doing well last year until they decided to take a week off in Miami.

I think he does a very good job of recruiting. ND isn't easy. Not only do you have to find kids that can enroll, but they also have to want to go to actual classes. How many 5* kids fit that criteria? Most of them just want to go to the NFL. Look what a difference we have in depth at positions we couldn't even fill. Our Dline has rotation, we don't convert RBs to DBs, and there are kids competing to get on the field. I'm not saying that it is perfect. RB is a position that I think needs to improve in recruiting. But with their restrictions, I think he does a solid job.

Does he make mistakes? Absolutely!!! What coach doesn't? I just watched a guy that's good enough to beat Saban, call a fake punt on 4 and 11 at midfield. Ask any fanbase. They will give you a list of bonehead things their coach has done. Ive heard UM fans piss and moan about Harbaugh since he's been there. I'm sure Maryland fans would have liked to kick that extra point against Ohio State. And speaking of Ohio State, when is the last time we got smoked by a 6-6 team? I'm still pissed that Kelly went for two early in that Clemson game.

I'm not sure who you would get that is better than him. Urban Meyer? The guy is a stud when he is at the top of his game, but he has had his letdowns. Purdue, Iowa, MSU, Clemson. Saban is a sick perfectionist. There isn't another Nick Saban out there.
B
So, to summarize. It is time to pull up our big boy pants. We are going to lay some fucking wood to Clemson!!! A week later, we are going to go to our home away from home, in California, and kick some Alabama ass!

i think the kid they got this year is looking pretty good at RB as far as recruiting goes.