• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey yall want to hear something weird

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Im looking at the cfb board and I see the "case for 8" thread. OP is a new guy named Jonathan Scarpfin and my first thought is heh I used to work with a guy with the same name. Then I see he is from Minnesota and holy shit I'm from Minnesota and I'm thinking it's the same guy.

It was years ago but if I remember right he's from Ohio and a Buckeye fan. Totally normal guy, a little excitable and he talks out his ass alot so I can see where a run on paragraph fits his personality.

I live in a town of 10K so you randomly run into people. Next time I see him I'm gonna find out if he is the same guy.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had something similar but it was with a guy I worked with in a town of 2k on rivals which has 200k members or so.

Was reaaaaaally weird when he called me out and said he'd tell my boss I was slacking off on fire reports. Had me sweating for a minute and I walked out to the engine bay to find my coworker (forestey) laughing his ass off at me saying that was him the whole time and he finally realized who I was when I left rivals up on my work computer.

It was kind of crazy.