• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey NBA TV, pick up the Memphis-Phoenix game on Monday.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I launched LP Broadband. Now the slider bar works for the Grizzlies feed too.

The only question I have for LP Technical Support is why I can't watch the Grizzlies-Pelicans game condensed.

* Relaunched.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Hornacek and Suns. They'd be out in the first round, but I felt bad. I didn't see the game but score updates told me.

Still, better than expected. I think if they didn't have their main guy injured midseason, they'd have made it. Injuries, as they say, are part of the game. Still, sad but good job.

Daily Dime: Rise and fall of surprising Suns - ESPN

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Hornacek and Suns. They'd be out in the first round, but I felt bad. I didn't see the game but score updates told me.

Still, better than expected. I think if they didn't have their main guy injured midseason, they'd have made it. Injuries, as they say, are part of the game. Still, sad but good job.

Daily Dime: Rise and fall of surprising Suns - ESPN

Phoenix would have been great to watch in the postseason. More than Portland/Golden State / possibly Dallas.

They play smart, it would have translated.

Sorry I couldn't provide more game updates. LP Broadband was frustrating last night.

I just wanted watch, and not spend time posting. Because of how difficult it was to watch, I didn't want to spend more time doing other things. I just wanted a continuous stretch of game, without the commercials. (I wasn't able to skip them until I switched to the Phoenix feed, which was more than an hour after my initial start).