• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey guys.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that I am a outsider but as someone whose favorite teams has been to a championship series or game 6 times in his life, when he as been religiously following, and only won it once, 2013 Seahawks. I know the feeling that you are in.

I understand and sympathize with you guys.

But hold your heads high gentlemen. You had a amazing year. Some teams wish for teams like yours.

Heck of a year gentleman. :suds:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on a great year and a great future.

thanks Judge & Southie, i knew it was gonna be a tough feat to accomplish but defensively I'm proud that they stood tall and surprised the hell out of me. Wade really trained the defense well but at the end of the day, you are going to run out of gas. McVay didn't prepare as well as he should have to put us in position to win but it is what it is. #6 is quite an accomplishment and arguably the GOAT at qb took care of business--it wasn't as pretty as some would like but still a W is a W no matter how it looks. Cheers to the hawks & Rams being relevant with many NFC West battles to come. And to the Pats...there is always next yr.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought I would wake up today and be totally bummed out. But I'm not, I'm happy the Rams played in the Super Bowl. They have a relatively young team and a young coach locked in. I see the Front office as one of the best in the NFL at finding and signing talent.
Next season is a ways off but the Rams have a very good shot at returning to the SB next season.