• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Bills Fan

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preface: Not trying to troll here but your coaches need to figure out an effective run game.

The Bills have a very very good QB and the play calls are going to lead to a short career. Allen takes way too many hits. I understand the young man is doing all he can to help the team win but at what cost? I feel the coaches need to find a way to have an effective run game without Allen. I would hate to this kid sidelined because of poor team management.

Just my two cents

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preface: Not trying to troll here but your coaches need to figure out an effective run game.

The Bills have a very very good QB and the play calls are going to lead to a short career. Allen takes way too many hits. I understand the young man is doing all he can to help the team win but at what cost? I feel the coaches need to find a way to have an effective run game without Allen. I would hate to this kid sidelined because of poor team management.

Just my two cents
Only Bills fan would be @shopson67

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But @shopson67 has a Rams icon...?

@TKOSpikes is the only true Bills fan.

More Pats fans here supporting the Bills page then anything.

Not true? Fan since birth essentially, just like the Rams more (since the '79 super bowl run when I was 9). Bills fandom is a birthright here in Western NY lol.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just my two cents

Two years later, they might have heard you.

We underutilized Singletary, but James Cook can cook.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true? Fan since birth essentially, just like the Rams more (since the '79 super bowl run when I was 9). Bills fandom is a birthright here in Western NY lol.
All good bro. Had no idea. I saw all LA.

Where in western NY?

Some of the most beautiful country and the best people are in Upstate and western NY.
To bad you are saddled with the dregs south of Albany...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good bro. Had no idea. I saw all LA.

Where in western NY?

Some of the most beautiful country and the best people are in Upstate and western NY.
To bad you are saddled with the dregs south of Albany...

Rochester, about 80 miles west of Buffalo.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rochester, about 80 miles west of Buffalo.
East my friend. On lake Ontario.

I worked Elmira. Skied Lake Placid. Thunder in the Glen a few times back in the good ole days, Niagra Falls of course, diamond hunting in Herkimer, drinking all over...
Guy I work with is from Rochester, our water quality supervisor is from Watertown, one of our engineers is from Buffalo...fucking guy is a Steeler Queer though.

I worked Fishkill too, but that's south of Albany so it doesn't really count.