• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Backwords Occupant

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight brotha, straight

You: Oklahoma
I: West by God (gone lose) Virginia

One week avy sir. You good?

Side question: didn’t you give me this avy Of richierod 2 years ago?
Yes, yes I did. But I like to show off.

YOUR TERMS HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED.

LET'S HAVE A NICE LITTLE GAME WHERE NOBODY GETS HURT OR ACTS LIKE A FUCKING JACKASS. JUST BURN UP YOUR SCOREBOARD AND THEN BURN UP YOUR COUCHES THEN GO HOME AND GO TO BED, LEAVE THE COUSINS AND NIECES ALONE. DEAL?

I might even do a video, SHOULD I LOSE, dancing and acting like Jesco White.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes I did. But I like to show off.

YOUR TERMS HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED.

LET'S HAVE A NICE LITTLE GAME WHERE NOBODY GETS HURT OR ACTS LIKE A FUCKING JACKASS. JUST BURN UP YOUR SCOREBOARD AND THEN BURN UP YOUR COUCHES THEN GO HOME AND GO TO BED, LEAVE THE COUSINS AND NIECES ALONE. DEAL?

I might even do a video, SHOULD I LOSE, dancing and acting like Jesco White.

DEAL Ole buddy :suds:

CE49A536-6BCD-417C-8DEF-4E2708458501.jpeg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to start a new thread

giphy.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have your moxie.

Right now, this game is all Iowa. If the weather is calm, Nebraska has a chance.

Current forecast is rain on Friday with temps in the 40s. A front will be moving in and that usually brings wind. Martinez was flustered by the wind against Michigan State.
Well who does have our @moxie then? :noidea:

Didn't know someone stole her to begin with. The bastards!

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may not have hit rock bottom yet, and I think Morgantown has OU FUCKING SUCKETH written all over it. This defense now has a foul stench emanating from it...quitbirds. Smells like quitbirds Randy....

I'm thinking that Kyler Murray has a very deep rooted multi-threaded/multi-dimensional karma debt to be paid...he's been a VERY BAD BOY in some other multiverse.

This particular universe he currently inhabits is like a star QBs nightmare...be surrounded with ample talent and reach near omnipotence on the offensive side of the ball..................but over on the other side of your teams' ball is a gaggle of club-footed, lobotomized mongoloids that have weak-assed tentacles for arms YET can celebrate the act of taking a successful breath like Jonas Salk teabagging a troublesome virus.

Sometimes it sucks to be a "blue-blood".
You play so many inconsequential games that mean a WHOLE LOT to the other team....catches up now and again and makes you realize living vicariously through young dudes good at ball is pretty silly.

Damn...that weed is good. :hippie:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may not have hit rock bottom yet, and I think Morgantown has OU FUCKING SUCKETH written all over it. This defense now has a foul stench emanating from it...quitbirds. Smells like quitbirds Randy....

I'm thinking that Kyler Murray has a very deep rooted multi-threaded/multi-dimensional karma debt to be paid...he's been a VERY BAD BOY in some other multiverse.

This particular universe he currently inhabits is like a star QBs nightmare...be surrounded with ample talent and reach near omnipotence on the offensive side of the ball..................but over on the other side of your teams' ball is a gaggle of club-footed, lobotomized mongoloids that have weak-assed tentacles for arms YET can celebrate the act of taking a successful breath like Jonas Salk teabagging a troublesome virus.

Sometimes it sucks to be a "blue-blood".
You play so many inconsequential games that mean a WHOLE LOT to the other team....catches up now and again and makes you realize living vicariously through young dudes good at ball is pretty silly.

Damn...that weed is good. :hippie:

Bro, you’re forgetting one thing. Our defense is waaaaaayyyy worse than yours. An our offense shuts down in the 3rd quarter. You are really underestimating these two points.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be ugly. OU's only chance is if Will Grier gets food poisoning before the game, he comes out of the closet and just skips the game or he gets his elbow sore from jerking off too much thinking about OU's secondary. At night....in Morgantown....everybody watching to see just how bad defense can get; it might be Biblical.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd start with @Used 2 B Hu he checks her out more than library National Geographics...

Eejut...don't need those old, stuck-together library copies anymore, cause NOW, they got the INNERNEP

and I can look at NatGeo pics on that all...day...long

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh and Good Game

Besides the D

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and wear that Pitt one for the duration of our bet.