• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

He's a good person, just ask him!

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawakami: 49ers hurting selves by coddling, enabling Aldon Smith - San Jose Mercury News

I think Kawakami is legitimately upset about this... I do agree with a lot of his points and his overall POV... But I do think he makes a lot of assumptions of what has or is happening behind the scenes within the 49ers orginization that he probably shouldn't be including in this paticular case...

So a reporter is butt hurt because Harbaugh didn't give him the answers he wanted to hear?

Lol

Also, Aldon didn't get to play for 5 games last year. How is that them "indulging" him? Is Kawakami retarded? Why do people pay him to write this shit?

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So a reporter is butt hurt because Harbaugh didn't give him the answers he wanted to hear?

Lol

Also, Aldon didn't get to play for 5 games last year. How is that them "indulging" him? Is Kawakami retarded? Why do people pay him to write this shit?

"HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?!?"

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?!?"

Cause you're a (homicidal) boss.

Carlpudding.gif

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kawakami: 49ers hurting selves by coddling, enabling Aldon Smith - San Jose Mercury News

I think Kawakami is legitimately upset about this... I do agree with a lot of his points and his overall POV... But I do think he makes a lot of assumptions of what has or is happening behind the scenes within the 49ers orginization that he probably shouldn't be including in this paticular case...

Kawakami is an idiot. He is butthurt because he feels used by the Niners after being told that they may not pick up Aldon's option. It was just a PR stunt to keep Aldon and his agent on their toes.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawakami is an idiot. He is butthurt because he feels used by the Niners after being told that they may not pick up Aldon's option. It was just a PR stunt to keep Aldon and his agent on their toes.

:agree:

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Actually, this is not the first time that Kawakami had the wrong information. Remember he was 100% positive that the Niners were drafting Clausen in the first round because he had an "inside source"...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon Smith: 49ers aren't supporting a thug, 'I'm a good person' - FanSided - Sports News, Entertainment, Lifestyle & Technology - 270+ Sites

I was going to put this in the other Aldon thread, but I figured it would get buried in the gun debate...

Any real Aldon news or related articles can be placed here! :suds:

Aldon needs to get his shit together. I am willing to look past some mistakes if the person owns up to them and change their behavior.

Regarding Kawakami, he cracks me up. He is a drama queen and the National Enquirer of local sports media. He is amusing and should not be taken seriously. His reporting on the Raiders a few years back and reaction from Al Davis was hilarious.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No charges filed against Aldon Smith in bomb incident...

Sorry not able to post the link atm...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no Bowman and likely no Aldon to start the season, no tears.

Aldon could be out quite a bit for all we know? hopefully, our D can hold up well enough, and can't expect 'elite' level D without these two BIG losses.

Our offense will need to get better in the red zone, so we can keep winning those tight games.