• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's your chance Esls

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oilers fired VP of Hockey Operations Kevin Prendergast yesterday. Submit that resume and you can learn the ropes under the expert tutelage of Kevin Lowe.

Last edited by a moderator:

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oilers fired VP of Hockey Operations Kevin Prendergast yesterday. Submit that resume and you can learn the ropes under the expert tutelage of Kevin Lowe.

With Esls first selection, he picks Randy Cunneyworth in his staff.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Sam wanted to be assistant director of officiating learning the trade under Mick McGeough.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I want to live and work in Edmonton? The weather here is much nicer. Besides, if I was in this situation, I wouldn't be able to speak to Lowe face to face without cracking Brian Burke quips at him...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disclaimer: Just a theory on the Oil and the Flames struggles:

I think it's amazing how one or two players can have a dramatic effect on the fortunes on a team. For the Oilers, the departure of Chris Pronger and the failure to re-sign Ryan Smyth was the trigger of their freefall. As for the Flames, the pursuit and subsequent departure of Olli Jokinen (two transactions) has put the Flames in a terrible mess.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disclaimer: Just a theory on the Oil and the Flames struggles:

I think it's amazing how one or two players can have a dramatic effect on the fortunes on a team. For the Oilers, the departure of Chris Pronger and the failure to re-sign Ryan Smyth was the trigger of their freefall. As for the Flames, the pursuit and subsequent departure of Olli Jokinen (two transactions) has put the Flames in a terrible mess.

Hm... with the Ducks having subsequently traded Pronger away, and brough Lupul back - who then proceeded to be out most of the season with his back injury - and the Ducks not making the playoffs, is this the trigger to their freefall too?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I want to live and work in Edmonton? The weather here is much nicer. Besides, if I was in this situation, I wouldn't be able to speak to Lowe face to face without cracking Brian Burke quips at him...

Here, where? On Earth? I'd hope so since we don't know about supported life on other planets yet...