• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's what T.J. Warren had to say about Jim-Me yesterday...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brogdon Returning, Warren Competing, Sumner Hoping | Indiana Pacers

Butler, in comments with reporters after the game and again in an Instagram message he posted later in the evening, wasn't in a calming-down mood. He said and wrote that he was looking forward to seeing Warren again when Miami returns to The Fieldhouse on March 20.

Warren smiled when asked his reaction on Thursday.

"I look forward to any matchup, not just a game against them," he said. "I'm looking forward to (Friday). I can't wait to play basketball again. That's the kind of guy I am."

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I admire Butler for wanting to lead his own team last summer in free agency, it's still tough for me to completely forgive him for the self-entitled asshole he has become over the years.

Living in the Chicagoland region, I had no choice but to tolerate his antics on TV...

I hope Warren kicks his ass in late March. At least he don't need media attention to validate himself.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Brogdon injured again?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Brogdon injured again?

Lord only knows. Pacers may have to settle for the #6 seed with both Brogdon and Oladipo both eventually coming back and needing to adjust to one another having never played together before.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I admire Butler for wanting to lead his own team last summer in free agency, it's still tough for me to completely forgive him for the self-entitled asshole he has become over the years.

Living in the Chicagoland region, I had no choice but to tolerate his antics on TV...

I hope Warren kicks his ass in late March. At least he don't need media attention to validate himself.
He will be heartbroken to hear this from you