• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here's hoping for 4-12 record

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say put Foles in for rest of season but I'd be afraid they would rally around him and roll off 4-5 wins in a row

Pederson has one year to fix it otherwise he better be fired after 2019 season

Stick with Wentz but hes far from the perennial mvp everyone said he was. he needs a lead to play well.

a top 6 pick would be amazing and would lessen blow of not having 3rd rounder

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team isn't winning anything with their entire Defense on the IR and a Defensive Coordinator who will be unemployed after the season. On Offense we need a new LT as Peters will be gone; Lane could shift to LT which means we would still need a RT. Tackle is a priority in the draft or free agency one way or the other (Big V stinks). LG is another high priority as Seumalo sucks ... that dude is good at nothing. On Defense I don't even know where to start ... with all the injuries it's hard to tell what the priorities are. Either way I doubt we win many more games this year ... that draft pick we gave up for Tate is looking like a horrible decision. I get why they did it, but with this team going in the tank, it ended up being a waste and it's likely going to be an early 3rd rounder.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team isn't winning anything with their entire Defense on the IR and a Defensive Coordinator who will be unemployed after the season. On Offense we need a new LT as Peters will be gone; Lane could shift to LT which means we would still need a RT. Tackle is a priority in the draft or free agency one way or the other (Big V stinks). LG is another high priority as Seumalo sucks ... that dude is good at nothing. On Defense I don't even know where to start ... with all the injuries it's hard to tell what the priorities are. Either way I doubt we win many more games this year ... that draft pick we gave up for Tate is looking like a horrible decision. I get why they did it, but with this team going in the tank, it ended up being a waste and it's likely going to be an early 3rd rounder.

the holes after SB win were CB, but if you look closer they needed help at RB OL and a position that everyone thinks is solid, LB

when was the last time this team had a legit Middle linebacker. Jordan hicks is incredibly overrated and even as good as he is hes never healthy and he isnt exactly a LB teams gameplan around

what did they do for all of those positions I mentioned? .....nothing, they drafted a TE they really didnt need (atleast not that high) and spent a 4th rounder on a low grade Corner in Maddox

I'm so shocked that they suck

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the holes after SB win were CB, but if you look closer they needed help at RB OL and a position that everyone thinks is solid, LB

when was the last time this team had a legit Middle linebacker. Jordan hicks is incredibly overrated and even as good as he is hes never healthy and he isnt exactly a LB teams gameplan around

what did they do for all of those positions I mentioned? .....nothing, they drafted a TE they really didnt need (atleast not that high) and spent a 4th rounder on a low grade Corner in Maddox

I'm so shocked that they suck

Maddox is a weird pick to criticize. Fair enough on Goedert thought.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say put Foles in for rest of season but I'd be afraid they would rally around him and roll off 4-5 wins in a row

Pederson has one year to fix it otherwise he better be fired after 2019 season

Stick with Wentz but hes far from the perennial mvp everyone said he was. he needs a lead to play well.

a top 6 pick would be amazing and would lessen blow of not having 3rd rounder

ramblings of an idiot... but I agree with the need to lose the rest of our games.

List the coaches fired 2 years after a Super Bowl win no matter what their record.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very good points, but I would leave Lane at RT. I would try to get Joe Thomas to come out of retirement (unless the Browns still hold his rights), and have him groom Mailata ready for the 2020 season. I hope Matt Pryor will be the answer as the swing back up OT. I hope Spags is hired to replace Schwartz.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is that we can still win the NFC East ... the Skins without Alex Smith are likely going to lose to Dallas Thursday. Dallas is only one game ahead of us if we can beat the Giants next week at home (and we play Dallas again later this season). We play the Skinz twice and with Colt McCoy at the helm it's not impossible we beat them twice even with our deficiencies. The East is still completely up for grabs ... even the Giants have a chance.

All this is for not though as we would likely be one and done in the playoffs ... so is it better to just take L's at this point and improve our draft stock? or still root for wins considering we have no realistic chance at beating either the top teams in the NFC?

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can never bring myself to root for Philadelphia teams to lose but I get the argument

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can never bring myself to root for Philadelphia teams to lose but I get the argument

I agree. I don’t think tanking works in the NFL. It creates a very ugly locker room situation.

Whatever we do, I think we need to revamp the offensive coaching staff. We probably could have survived losing Reich or DeFilippo, but not both.

There are a lot of talented coaches out there. I think putting Groh as OC was a mistake. Time to correct it this offseason.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out the insane amount of injury issues this year ... all teams suffer injuries, but this is ridiculous.

46430830_10156696903624014_4219630765014515712_n.jpg

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I don’t think tanking works in the NFL. It creates a very ugly locker room situation.
Agreed.
Whatever we do, I think we need to revamp the offensive coaching staff. We probably could have survived losing Reich or DeFilippo, but not both.
Josh McfuckinDaniels. Fuck him for life.
There are a lot of talented coaches out there. I think putting Groh as OC was a mistake. Time to correct it this offseason.
absolutely

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely would never tank. This isn't the NBA. Draft picks are not sure things. Just go back for the past years, and see how the picks turn out. Even in the NBA, look at Fultz - a classic bust. Some early Sixer picks - MCW; Okafor; and the other guy with the high flat top. Can't recall his name.