• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here we go Again

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free throws come close.
This is a great post. There is NOTHING worse than watching the last few minutes of a close basketball game. It’s the only part of the game you need to watch and, yet, it is totally unwatchable. That “dead time” completely ruined basketball for me. Terrible terrible sport.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great post. There is NOTHING worse than watching the last few minutes of a close basketball game. It’s the only part of the game you need to watch and, yet, it is totally unwatchable. That “dead time” completely ruined basketball for me. Terrible terrible sport.

1:14 left in the game

37 minutes of real time

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1:14 left in the game

37 minutes of real time
Just an awful awful sport to watch. And both teams seem to have an unlimited number of timeouts, too. Haven’t watched in years.

Even March Madness(which was always my favorite growing up) has become similarly unwatchable.

I blame the DVR for killing my attention span.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an awful awful sport to watch. And both teams seem to have an unlimited number of timeouts, too. Haven’t watched in years.

Even March Madness(which was always my favorite growing up) has become similarly unwatchable.

I blame the DVR for killing my attention span.

I haven’t sat through an entire NBA game since the old Jordan vs Knicks playoff battles

even now, maybe, maybe I can get through an entire 4th qtr of an NBA finals game and that’s it

Even the players don’t care about a regular season game in mid December

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t sat through an entire NBA game since the old Jordan vs Knicks playoff battles

even now, maybe, maybe I can get through an entire 4th qtr of an NBA finals game and that’s it

Even the players don’t care about a regular season game in mid December
I was watching regularly when the Celtics had the Garnett-Pierce-Allen team. That was a great team to watch. But I completely tuned out when they traded Pierce. I haven’t watched ANY NBA since. I have buddies telling me how good the Celtics are now and how I should tune in. I just can’t pretend to give a shit. The timing was perfect for me to check out.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching regularly when the Celtics had the Garnett-Pierce-Allen team. That was a great team to watch. But I completely tuned out when they traded Pierce. I haven’t watched ANY NBA since. I have buddies telling me how good the Celtics are now and how I should tune in. I just can’t pretend to give a shit. The timing was perfect for me to check out.

No fans elevates it all to a new level of shitiness

and the 3gazillion other viewing options now?

no chance