• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here we go again

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go again. Our good friends in the media can't go a day without writing a piece about the dysfunction of the Redskins.

Of course you don't see these articles about the Browns or 49ers, two organizations who are literally a dumpster fire. The Browns are literally run by a blind circus monkey, but hey, its much easier to take aim at the Redskins and open fire.

I honestly don't understand why these articles are being written as frequently about the Jaguars, 49ers and Browns for example. All three of the these teams are getting worse and I see no reason for much improvement at all. Again, by reading some of these articles, you would think the Skins are 2-14 each and every year. You have to ask yourself, why the constant publicity?

At combine, Redskins viewed by some as team 'in disarray'

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to ask yourself, why the constant publicity?

we keep reading it ... they are going to keep writing it.

Simple as that.

Like Americas drug problem ... I dont blame the folks who live in poverty who supply it ...

the problem is our insatiable demand for it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we keep reading it ... they are going to keep writing it.

Simple as that.

Like Americas drug problem ... I dont blame the folks who live in poverty who supply it ...

the problem is our insatiable demand for it.

Who keeps reading it though? I didn't bother to read it because at least 3-5 of these articles come out each day.

Again, where are the articles about the disaster that the Jags and Browns are? I doubt we can find any of those around.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who keeps reading it though? I didn't bother to read it because at least 3-5 of these articles come out each day.

Again, where are the articles about the disaster that the Jags and Browns are? I doubt we can find any of those around.

its our fan base ...

not sure if you're on twitter

but there are ALOT of CRAZY redskins fans out there ....

they're just feeding the monster that is our fan base.

If blogs could make money in Jacksonville writing crap about womens soccer I am sure they would

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its our fan base ...

not sure if you're on twitter

but there are ALOT of CRAZY redskins fans out there ....

they're just feeding the monster that is our fan base.

If blogs could make money in Jacksonville writing crap about womens soccer I am sure they would
twitter when it comes to redskins news is bonkers

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go again.

this particular story is published from the local paper from Easton, MD

it gives no credit to an author

i googled the title and found it has been picked up by several papers including this one in Richmond

it lists Mike Jones as the author

so this was originally a WaPo piece that is being regurgitated by all the local outlets

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that my friend is Dick "Krush" Tracy. :thumb: Good job Krush.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be perfectly honest here, after reading the article, what's in it that isn't true? We all know everything that's in it because its all been said again and again in various other articles. A lot of it has been regurgitated here as part of a greater point made by one poster or the other.

@Krush made an excellent point in explaining that people continue to read it. How else can you explain commentary on an article that hasn't been read? Unfortunately, for us, our collective good will and hopes of better things aren't enough to overcome almost twenty years of utter futility. Two seasons with a winning record is just not enough to erase all of that. It's going to take a much longer period of time at being relevant to garner more positive stories. Even if we somehow managed a Super Bowl victory a year or two from now, there will still be some here and elsewhere who will outwardly wonder how badly our front office will screw that up as well.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be perfectly honest here, after reading the article, what's in it that isn't true?

its a lot of conjecture based on feelings ... which without Scot giving an alternative .... is all we are going to be spoon fed.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go again. Our good friends in the media can't go a day without writing a piece about the dysfunction of the Redskins.

Of course you don't see these articles about the Browns or 49ers, two organizations who are literally a dumpster fire. The Browns are literally run by a blind circus monkey, but hey, its much easier to take aim at the Redskins and open fire.

I honestly don't understand why these articles are being written as frequently about the Jaguars, 49ers and Browns for example. All three of the these teams are getting worse and I see no reason for much improvement at all. Again, by reading some of these articles, you would think the Skins are 2-14 each and every year. You have to ask yourself, why the constant publicity?

Because we have dysfunction that the Browns jaguars and 49ers don't right now. It's not the media's fault.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a ton of articles about the Browns inept history, they just don't draw your attention like articles about our team does. Next as posted our team has provided much more material. The Browns make bad draft choices but at least agents know who to contact on Tuesday. Ours is the only team in memory to not have their GM at the combine as questions swirling about the reason, just more drama then the other bad teams.

As posted what was untrue in that article?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look when was BA not the final say ? SM was brought in to get us better players. He runs the draft, brings in some free agents but in the end BA makes the final calls. Just because fans and the press thought something else doesn't make the team in " disarray " . I think this whole SMGM thing is one big pile of crap . Who hired SMGM ? It makes sense he would report to him . Again BA SMGM and his wife have said it's about the grandma . That is weighed in vs an unknown source. Yet again . Put a name to it and I may buy into it more . Sorry but Jason Reid , mike wise , the Wapo , chris Russell need to be taken with a grain of salt . And Cooley hurling accusations without proof isn't fact based reporting., now can all this be true ? Certainly

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it was made clear that SM reported to Allen all along it was implied, or stated out right, that SM was running all things regarding to the personnel on this roster. Now that is seriously in doubt. It's entirely possible Allen will conduct the draft and overrule SM's picks.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was like that all along . BA had to ok the picks I am saying the press and the fans have had it wrong all along