• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help at WR

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a ton of talent coming in at WR, breaking into the rotation is going to be harder and harder to do that is for sure.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a ton of talent coming in at WR, breaking into the rotation is going to be harder and harder to do that is for sure.
Good that talent is coming in as we do not have great talent currently. I have never had much faith in Squirt, from what I see and hear, Gibson has poor hands. Shorts has done well and is our best returning receiver. I would not be surprised if we have two Freshman WRs starting by the end of the year. With White Jennings and Durante, we should be stocked at WR for years.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good that talent is coming in as we do not have great talent currently. I have never had much faith in Squirt, from what I see and hear, Gibson has poor hands. Shorts has done well and is our best returning receiver. I would not be surprised if we have two Freshman WRs starting by the end of the year. With White Jennings and Durante, we should be stocked at WR for years.

Don't give up on Gibson just yet, I think the kid is going to do good things for us....People will always remember Stedman for what he did the last two years here, but early on he had some drops in his time at WVU. I think Gibson will fix his issues and turn into a big time playmaker for us.....I give this kid a lot of credit for working hard and doing the things asked of him...4 star guy earning his playing time on special teams says a lot about his character IMO.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't given up on Gibson yet. If he develops sticky hands, he could be the next 1st round WR pick from WVU. He has shown flashes of greatness. So far he has been the Ivan McCartney of his class while Shorts has been the Steadman Bailey.

As for every year, I hope to see our Freshman beat out some of the established starters. It really shows that we have an upgrade in talent and depth with former starters becoming backups. Except for Shorts, none of our current WRs have been impressive. White Sr. and Alford left some pretty big shoes to fill.