• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello, I’m back, I think

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, it’s been a while and whole lot of changes have happened in my life over the last few years.
I haven’t been watching any Kings games, though I do follow the scores and such, I really haven’t been watching any sports.
Anyways, I guess I should probably re-introduce myself, because I’m sure that there are plenty of new ppl here.
I’m a Kings fan from before “The Trade”, I used to live and die by them, not so much lately, since there have been plenty of real life things that have gotten in the way.
I’ll be talking to you all soon.

Nuff Said

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back capt! I refuse to watch any covid sports....but kings are still my team so i keep some tabs on them. Hope things have changed for the better for you

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, it’s been a while and whole lot of changes have happened in my life over the last few years.
I haven’t been watching any Kings games, though I do follow the scores and such, I really haven’t been watching any sports.
Anyways, I guess I should probably re-introduce myself, because I’m sure that there are plenty of new ppl here.
I’m a Kings fan from before “The Trade”, I used to live and die by them, not so much lately, since there have been plenty of real life things that have gotten in the way.
I’ll be talking to you all soon.

Nuff Said
Welcome back Cap. Been a fan myself since the mid to late 70s. I too used to live and die by them every single day but since they won the 2 cups as well as some maturing (a little) I can now watch the games and not yell and scream like I used to. Real life tends to get in the way some times. That as well as my walk with the Lord has me re-evaluating things in my life but dont get it twisted, I still love to sit down and watch games. Hockey is simply the best sport there is!!!!

King Mensa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we just need Big Serg, StanleyAtStaples, and Hich Rammond to come back.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Data.

Data is on my FB page, dude is never on social media anymore it seems. Good guy though, I usually meet up with him when I do my Central/NoCal business trips and we catch up for dinner or drinks.

BigSerg is too but he doesn't really follow hockey much anymore, the NHL has turned him off starting about 5 years ago.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PuckinUgly57 side note
Saw that you went by work Saturday (Ortega 74). Guy on a dirt bike tried to pass someone near the lookout after 5. The truck driver was fine.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PuckinUgly57 side note
Saw that you went by work Saturday (Ortega 74). Guy on a dirt bike tried to pass someone near the lookout after 5. The truck driver was fine.

Yup, buddy and I did about 200 miles on Saturday. Started at my place in YL, stopped in Corona and visited my mom then took back roads through Elsinore and ended up at Temecula Harley Davidson. On the way back we jumped on 74 and made it through near you to MV, jumped on Antonio and caught the 241N back to my place.

Ortega is such a dangerous road, it is crazy what some of those dumb asses do there - 4 wheels will win over 2 wheels any day of the week. It's not easy riding, lot of dips, inclines, declines, hairpins, etc. and the bike requires serious control. At one point I leaned my bike so hard on a steep decline winding left the footboard scraped and my buddy behind me saw sparks come out under my bike. The listed lean angle on my bike is 47º, yeah no, I was more at like 60º. I could see the rocks and gravel embedded in the tar I was so close down to it. He thought I was going down but I know the limitations of my bike.

That's on a 1000 pound bruiser too, there were guys on 500 pound crotch rockets carving the roads pretty fast and hard around cars, passsing in double yellows, one guy startled the hell out of me by coming up on my right in the single lane as we're going into a left curve and came within a foot of my bars. Needless to say I was pretty pissed but those are the idiots who do what you're saying and end up getting killed.

Otherwise it was a nice 26-27 mile part of the ride, great scenery and wind therapy. Even got flashed as I zipped past Hell's Kitchen by a bunch of drunk biker babes.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hells Kitchen
My boss takes us there for burgers once a year. He likes the salad bar is a coffin.

A fatality a week that’s all we ask. I work at the first light after you go up the hill from Elsinore side, 10 miles from the I5 end
People make the full length drive both ways 5 days a week. With the rice burners and their GoCams on weekends it can get stupid.