• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Healthy Food Notes

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange Juice

8 oz. serving: 165% daily requirement of Vitamin C. Other high C content sources are green bell pepper, strawberries.

The vitamin C found in orange is essential for healthy blood vessel walls and connective tissue that lies below your skin.

Salmon
4 oz. serving: 60% daily requirement of Vitamin D. Tuna provides 30%, and flounder, 25%.

Vitamin D is actually a hormone, made by your body as you are exposed to sunlight. It plays an important role in maintaining bone strength. Along with a balanced diet, if you get about 20 minutes of sun a day, you'll get all the vitamin D you need.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange Juice

8 oz. serving: 165% daily requirement of Vitamin C. Other high C content sources are green bell pepper, strawberries.

The vitamin C found in orange is essential for healthy blood vessel walls and connective tissue that lies below your skin.

Salmon
4 oz. serving: 60% daily requirement of Vitamin D. Tuna provides 30%, and flounder, 25%.

Vitamin D is actually a hormone, made by your body as you are exposed to sunlight. It plays an important role in maintaining bone strength. Along with a balanced diet, if you get about 20 minutes of sun a day, you'll get all the vitamin D you need.

Both are also very good if you are trying to lower your cholesterol.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange Juice

Salmon

Orange juice is also LOADED with sugar. Like almost pop levels of sugar. I’m not saying OJ is bad. I pretty much have to have a 6-8oz glass every morning to give my blood sugar a jump start but I wouldn’t chug the stuff on the regular.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange juice is also LOADED with sugar. Like almost pop levels of sugar. I’m not saying OJ is bad. I pretty much have to have a 6-8oz glass every morning to give my blood sugar a jump start but I wouldn’t chug the stuff on the regular.

Yeah, that's something I had to stop drinking as a diabetic. No more Dr Pepper, either. Bummer, because I liked them both.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since moving from Illinois to Arizona, it's comforting seeing people call it pop instead of soda.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since moving from Illinois to Arizona, it's comforting seeing people call it pop instead of soda.

Well it’s all “coke” around here but you fuckers are weird so I figured I’d adapt.