• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

He was going to go to work

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
train wreck

screw this guy

I don't disagree. I marked him down as a clown when at the end of the 3rd quarter during the game his D gave up 400 yards to Melvin Gordon the idiot was talking smack to a UW tight end after a no catch play, don't remember if a bad pass or drop, the UW kid just pointed at the score board and walked back to the huddle. It was kind of karmic justice that the next play Gordon ran for a TD, got the single game record and Gregory got "hurt" on the play. I think it was his feelings that were injured, but I didn't read the report.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$1.3 in fines? I have never heard of an amount so high.

There is no more holding out in the NFL.

You can hold in but not hold out where you still show up to work every day but just dont do the physical stuff. At which case I am sure the teams bore the living hell out of the player by making them do a ridiculous amount of film study.

But the days of not showing up to work entirely are over in the NFL. The fines and penalties associated with doing so are incredibly high and unlike in the past not able to be retroactively waived once a new contract is agreed to. In other words that $1.3M fine could not be waived even if the Bucs and Gregory came to a new agreement on a contract to get him into camp.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to argue the drift, BUT...So much money left on that table. Oh well, he's made enough to get to Maui and hang with willie, woody and the boys. :hippie:
I won't be surprised if in a few years, we see an article that says he's broke and living on the streets.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and his mother said all the right words on draft day, then real life kicked back in.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Gregory set to earn seven figures.

While working from home. Even though he doesn’t work from home.

More at eleven.