• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HBO eyeing a Harbaugh brothers theme for Hard Knocks

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't mind it. It wouldn't be a distraction for us I don't thing going into the season. We already have a bullseye on us. That wouldn't intensify the situation one bit.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather pass, thanks. Just want these mighty, strong men to continue toiling in relative obscurity.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can anyone really picture Jim Harbaugh going for this knowing how much he "loves" talking to the media?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On one hand i would really like to get a close look at the 49ers training camp and see how Harbaugh coaches these guys in practice, get a close look at the close race of guys trying to make the team, get a better idea of who the leaders are in our locker room, and a closer look at the personalities and training of each individual. On the other hand it could very well be a distraction. I don't see it happening.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone really picture Jim Harbaugh going for this knowing how much he "loves" talking to the media?

Exactly. Actually some of his paranoia and secrecy has rubbed off on me, I now will never tell my wife of any details about anything.

What did you have for lunch today? No time, just adds drag. Gotta cut out the drag.

You're home late. What did you have for dinner? Food was good. Uh, food was good. Plan to have food tomorrow.

Who was that in your car and what's this lipstick on your collar from? Gotta get my car washed. You know on the way to work, I was thinking, I oughtta stop by Tony's. Good work there. My kind of guys. Blue collar. The tires. You know, the details.

I also find that my sentences are getting shorter and fewer and fewer of them are complete.

Seriously though, I don't want Hard Knocks on the Niners because of any little advantage others could have on us. I won't exaggerate it, but it must be there somewhere. I also want the coaches to be natural. I would love to see it, but not at the expense of the team in either comfort or strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Actually some of his paranoia and secrecy has rubbed off on me, I now will never tell my wife of any details about anything.

What did you have for lunch today? No time, just adds drag. Gotta cut out the drag.

You're home late. What did you have for dinner? Food was good. Uh, food was good. Plan to have food tomorrow.

Who was that in your car and what's this lipstick on your collar from? Gotta get my car washed. You know on the way to work, I was thinking, I oughtta stop by Tony's. Good work there. My kind of guys. Blue collar. The tires. You know, the details.

I also find that my sentences are getting shorter and fewer and fewer of them are complete.

Seriously though, I don't want Hard Knocks on the Niners because of any little advantage others could have on us. I won't exaggerate it, but it must be there somewhere. I also want the coaches to be natural. I would love to see it, but not at the expense of the team in either comfort or strategy.

That's good shit, made me realize I've been Harbaughing for years....maybe I should get into coaching.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On one hand i would really like to get a close look at the 49ers training camp and see how Harbaugh coaches these guys in practice, get a close look at the close race of guys trying to make the team, get a better idea of who the leaders are in our locker room, and a closer look at the personalities and training of each individual. On the other hand it could very well be a distraction. I don't see it happening.

This