• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HBO 24/7

tdflyers

Flyer fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry if I missed the thread but I didn't see one about the HBO 24/7 series.
Of course I thought it was a little heavy on the Rangers but being a Flyers fan....

Bryz stole the show and at was pretty cool to see the amount of thought and work Lavy puts in to this team. He's a great coach.

tdflyers

Flyer fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have a link to both episodes (full) but I don't want to piss anyone off with posting a link as it's not on this site. Someone let me know if it's okay or not.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if I missed the thread but I didn't see one about the HBO 24/7 series.
Of course I thought it was a little heavy on the Rangers but being a Flyers fan....

Bryz stole the show and at was pretty cool to see the amount of thought and work Lavy puts in to this team. He's a great coach.

You are not alone.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, its funny how Rangers fans think the Flyers are getting too much exposure, and Flyers fans think the Rangers are getting too much exposure.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a link to both episodes (full) but I don't want to piss anyone off with posting a link as it's not on this site. Someone let me know if it's okay or not.

It's cool, you just can't post link promoting other sites.. You'll catch on..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it.
Disregard.

Huh??

Sorry if we made it sound like it wasn't cool TD, but....hell yeah man.....post that shit!! :becky:

** What Superflyer and myself meant was, don't post links to other message boards. Everything else is welcome, requested and/or encouraged. :)

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool, you just can't post link promoting other sites.. You'll catch on..

Well, it does depend on what kind of site you're posting a link to. When Biz shaved his head, for cancer I believe, he posted a link where we could sponsor him. There's never a problem with stuff like that.

tdflyers

Flyer fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Huh??

Sorry if we made it sound like it wasn't cool TD, but....hell yeah man.....post that shit!! :becky:

** What Superflyer and myself meant was, don't post links to other message boards. Everything else is welcome, requested and/or encouraged. :)

It's on a different site so I wasn't sure.... but...if you want them ...

Here's the link too both episodes in full - I think you have to register to see them but they are the full versions. They usually put up the full versions the next morning.
Link to Episode 1 & 2 (and 3 tomorrow)

Last edited by a moderator:

tdflyers

Flyer fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, it does depend on what kind of site you're posting a link to. When Biz shaved his head, for cancer I believe, he posted a link where we could sponsor him. There's never a problem with stuff like that.

Ok. Got it....I think.
Some people want a link and some don't. I made the link so you don't see the URL of the site so that if people want to they can click on it but those who don't want see the URL.

Hopefully that makes everyone happy.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beantown is just trying to look out, but he's just a welcome visitor to this board. Awaz and I control what is and isn't allowed here, so.......post em baby! ;) :)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quoting myself again. These change too. HBO doesn't like you sharing apparently. I guess they support SOPA....

Here's the updated link for all 4 episodes if anyone wants to watch them again. maybe the wound is to fresh though.....

Kind of how I have felt. Will watch #4 eventually, mostly for us beating the Penguins, but now feels too soon