• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawks trade draft pick for CB Dunbar

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just free'd up 3.5 million more that we can throw at Clowney...
Yep, it looks like we can cut him with zero cap penalty and then not have to pay the $3.4M salary he's due for 2020. He gets his day in court & stuff, but....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it looks like we can cut him with zero cap penalty and then not have to pay the $3.4M salary he's due for 2020. He gets his day in court & stuff, but....

It sucks and all but at least we have a guy that can play there who's had two years of starters experience... I imagine we'll pursue another CB to push Flowers or wait for cuts and p/u one off waivers...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Un effin believable ... WE didn't draft a corner because we nabbed this guy prior to the draft, stings... Well, hopefully it's an exaggeration and it's not as bad as it looks, we'll find out soon enough...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks and all but at least we have a guy that can play there who's had two years of starters experience... I imagine we'll pursue another CB to push Flowers or wait for cuts and p/u one off waivers...
Yeah, I don't want JS to make hasty decisions, but if this looks like it's gonna go south then let's extend shaquill griffin & get Clowney back here. If your secondary just took a hit, you need to help it out by getting better up front.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as this hurts now this idiot may have just saved us a major headache in the future. Anybody that's that stupid to even put himself in a position to do what he did and then ultimately do what he did showed that it was only a matter of time before his screw was gonna come loose. He saves us $3.5 this year which may afford us Clowney or whoever we were reluctant to sign, and now could land us someone with a cleaner record moving forward. I wouldn't put it past JS to pick up a Logan Ryan in his place which would be fine by me.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as this hurts now this idiot may have just saved us a major headache in the future. Anybody that's that stupid to even put himself in a position to do what he did and then ultimately do what he did showed that it was only a matter of time before his screw was gonna come loose. He saves us $3.5 this year which may afford us Clowney or whoever we were reluctant to sign, and now could land us someone with a cleaner record moving forward. I wouldn't put it past JS to pick up a Logan Ryan in his place which would be fine by me.
Yeah, pretty solid points. If it was gonna happen, I'm glad it happened now when we have 4 months to make a recovery shot in the secondary. Ugo Amadi, you're on!!

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????

Well who is going to defend this to Eagledumbass

Easy... "Who?... Never played for the Hawks. You must be thinking of that Redskins corner."

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, just can't catch a break. I was really confident that with Blair returning (was playing great until injury), and Dunbar+Griffin and our picks starting to emerge in the secondary we'd be getting back to a bit of Legion of Boom status, but this is definitely a setback.

Guy is earning $3M+ per year, WTF are you involved with armed robbery for? I swear to God you can't teach stupid, these people are born with it, and why we need to sterilize more women.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the redskins were glad they got a pick out of him before this happened. This guy is a complete idiot and probably really hurt future prospects with teams looking for a corner. Like someone said I wouldn't be hasty If this is something where with lawyers and push back and filing extensions to drag it out and play the season then that is an option. Since he is on a one year deal after the season we can just let him go. It really is frustrating that this happened after free agency and the draft.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to think that things got out of hand at the party and these two lost their damn minds.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll have a better idea of what we are looking at here as more facts roll in. So far, there seems to be uncertainty as to whether he was armed. Apparently if you commit a robbery in FL while armed, the minimum sentence is 10 years. Hopefully that is not the case with Dunbar and maybe he was just part of a bad crowd that night.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????

Well who is going to defend this to Eagledumbass
Lol you tried to deny actual events. Can't deny reality.

From May, 7
Another case of the Seattle Seahawks knowing how to find thugs.

Amazingly, my statement remains incredibly accurate. So accurate that it only took less than a week for another incident to prove the statement correct again.

Why do you do this to yourself?:noidea:

Last edited:

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From May, 7

Amazingly, my statement remains incredibly accurate. So accurate that it only took less than a week for another incident to prove the statement correct again.

If our governor doesn't allow sporting events this year, I am hoping we play our home games in Philly. We win there every time.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From May, 7

Love of team man. I learned how to defend my team at a young age.

When one side of one family loves one set of teams( Canucks, Blue Jays and Seahawks) and the other loves the other( Flames, Expos, ????) You have to choose a side and learn to defend AT ALL COSTS because the each side disbises (sp) the other for those choices.

I ended up with my mom's side, the local teams, because I spent alot of my growing up years around them other then my dads side

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From May, 7

....so in just the last couple years: Jaylen Mills, Josh Huff, Darrell Worley, Nigel Bradham......

Pretty low hanging fruit.

Regardless, it is still kinda funny that you are attempting to troll a team that regularly beats the Eagles like a red-headed stepchild. What is that record? 0-6 against the mighty Seahawks since 2011! Outscored 139 to 71! Ugh. 1-8 since '05 including the Seahawks going into Philly on a Monday night and winning 42-0.

I can see why you are all pissy after getting the crap kicked out of you for over a decade. Maybe you should try trolling a team you can actually beat now and again because at the moment your attempts are pretty laughably lame.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we see a portion of the list of thing in the world, ranked in descending order of how great they are:

3,458,174: Getting the Coronavirus
3,458,175: Tearing your scrotum open
3,458,176: Discovering you're an Eagles fan