• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have you LOL'ed at Wisconsin today

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re upset about Wisconsin being “UW”.

They should have pulled a Kansas (“KU”) from the beginning and gone with “WU”.
Winsipedia - Wisconsin Badgers vs. Washington Huskies football series history

UWhelmet1.jpg

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old deflection gambit. Rather weak one at that.

Wisky is entirely overrated and has been for years. Shitty schedules masked it.

Neither UW will be in the playoffs this year. Washington doesn't have a solid enough offense to run the table. If wisky can't beat BYU at home they clearly aren't done losing yet either.

Washington also hosts BYU in two weeks. So we will get to see who the best UW is this year with a common opponent. Until then I'm simply going to keep laughing at wisky's fans that were propping up that fraud team. #6? :laugh:

Last season they were for real - they went 13-1 dominating the majority of 13 of their games and only lost by 6 to OHST........

In last few years they beat LSU, USC, Auburn and dominated a real good Miami team last season..........They have only lost to an unranked opponent 1 time in their last 44 games...

But this season they have fallen...Lost too much on defense the last couple years......At most they win 8 games.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re upset about Wisconsin being “UW”.

They should have pulled a Kansas (“KU”) from the beginning and gone with “WU”.
Um, no. There is a Washington University in St Louis. We do not go by, nor is there any reference to UW by that anywhere.

How many different names does Wisconsin go by? It seems logical you should use one of the dozen other options. At least Washington has exactly one school system with that title, not a whole states worth.

And no one cares if you use UW, but it makes sense we will call you wisky and ourselves UW. Why on earth wouldn't we? That's more to not cause confusion to other readers than it is any type of animosity over your use of it. There are several OSU's and other duplicates across the many institutions of this great nation. Use it all you like, but to us we are the real UW and will only use it when discussing our school. I'm sure you do the same. So what's the problem exactly? :L

I don't hate wisky because you call yourselves UW. That's just stupid. I pick on any fan base that overvalues their team and are frauds. Entirely equal on that aspect. You see more of it because your school has had several pretty bad dipshits that gave you a bad name, just like OD taints Oregon and AG hurts UW up here. Nothing more.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, no. There is a Washington University in St Louis. We do not go by, nor is there any reference to UW by that anywhere.

How many different names does Wisconsin go by? It seems logical you should use one of the dozen other options. At least Washington has exactly one school system with that title, not a whole states worth.

And no one cares if you use UW, but it makes sense we will call you wisky and ourselves UW. Why on earth wouldn't we? That's more to not cause confusion to other readers than it is any type of animosity over your use of it. There are several OSU's and other duplicates across the many institutions of this great nation. Use it all you like, but to us we are the real UW and will only use it when discussing our school. I'm sure you do the same. So what's the problem exactly? :L

I don't hate wisky because you call yourselves UW. That's just stupid. I pick on any fan base that overvalues their team and are frauds. Entirely equal on that aspect. You see more of it because your school has had several pretty bad dipshits that gave you a bad name, just like OD taints Oregon and AG hurts UW up here. Nothing more.

@Great Dayne delete this post if you can. Or just leave .....again ... or whatever

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Great Dayne delete this post if you can. Or just leave .....again ... or whatever
Shit, I'm nowhere near GD status. I'd have to work a LOT harder at my troll game to reach that level. I let people off the hook way too easily. But that I seem to have ruffled your feathers a bit means my trolling isn't a total failure, so maybe there's hope yet I can someday reach that plateau. Thanks!

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I'm nowhere near GD status. I'd have to work a LOT harder at my troll game to reach that level. I let people off the hook way too easily. But that I seem to have ruffled your feathers a bit means my trolling isn't a total failure, so maybe there's hope yet I can someday reach that plateau. Thanks!

Your education level is showing. My post was addressed to Great Dayne. I did flunk punctuation, though.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your education level is showing. My post was addressed to Great Dayne. I did flunk punctuation, though.
Why quote my message to say something to him? :scratch:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season they were for real - they went 13-1 dominating the majority of 13 of their games and only lost by 6 to OHST........

In last few years they beat LSU, USC, Auburn and dominated a real good Miami team last season..........They have only lost to an unranked opponent 1 time in their last 44 games...

But this season they have fallen...Lost too much on defense the last couple years......At most they win 8 games.
I agree which is why I believe they were overrated this season. Their defense is much weaker now.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#6 my fucking ass. :pound:

We have been telling you for years that soft schedule was masking a meh team and one of those supposed to be cupcakes up and bit them hard.
:rofl:

Anyone see the irony hear that this is coming from a Huskie fan?????........:noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see the irony hear that this is coming from a Huskie fan?????........:noidea:
Wow, try grammar check before trying to post a burn bro. :L HERE and Husky would have made a much better stab at it.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, try grammar check before trying to post a burn bro. :L HERE and Husky would have made a much better stab at it.

That's all ya got bro?.....proves my point.....:yes:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't like getting tagged?

Read the last paragraph of the post. It was in response to that.
He may have been the worse, but far from the only example. Just like Brasky was Nebraska's worst, but not really lonely on the hometown dipshit front.

Really aren't any fan bases lacking in some kind of asshat. At least not ones that have 6 or more regulars.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all ya got bro?.....proves my point.....:yes:
Sure, if your point was to be a clueless idiot taking up space on the server. Goal achieved.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, if your point was to be a clueless idiot taking up space on the server. Goal achieved.

Here's some advice jethro....avoid teams from Alabama at any cost. Ya'll get your butt whipped every time you play 'em....including the Rose Bowl....Alabama were victorious 20–19, as they scored all twenty points in the third quarter. With the victory, the Crimson Tide were awarded with their first National Championship......:nono:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me, or do the noobs on this site get more retarded every year? :L

Man is this idiot short on game.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We were the University of Wisconsin for 50 years before you were the University of Washington.

Sorry, but Wisconsin is the real UW.